Chap. 12

ALEXANDRITE POV
"Thanks for everything Micheal and thanks for not having sex with me when you could have," I say as I step out if the car.

He didn't even reply because he was still mad angry. He drove off and I unlocked the door before walking into the house. I was prepared to face James because I had an excuse.

"Babe!" I yell throughout the house.

I didn't recieve a reply and started to check every room of the house. Him nor the maids were home. That's when I heard a car in the yard. I peeked through the curtains and saw that it was James. He was wearing the exact thing I left him in last night which means he went out last night and he's only coming back now.

I ran up to our room, turn the a/c on, kicked my shoes off, jumped into bed and covered myself with the covers while pretending to sleep.

"Yeah, I had a good time too! We should totally do this again," I hear James on the phone.

I pretended to just wake up. "Hey baby. Where were you last night?" I ask.

"I slept by my parents. Sorry I never texted, I totally forgot because I was gaming with my cousins."

"It's okay. I'm just glad you're back home safely," I add.

"How was your night with Xaylynn and Natasha?"

"It was a blast!" I lie.

"I'm glad to hear that. Sofie should be here in a few minutes so I'll have her make breakfast for you," he says.

"Thanks."

.......
"You want me to lie for you?!" Xay yells through the phone.

"Uhm...yes."

"Well, you know I gotchu! But are you and Micheal back together?" he ask.

"No. Thanks, bye!" I hung the phone up and head to work.
.........

Work was long and boring so I decided to go see my family. Since my parents were still living with my grandmother along with Xay and his family, the house was congested. There was mom, dad, Zaniel, Xaylynn, Natasha, Alexynn, Olivia and grandma. Everyone was still working on a way to get their lives back together.

I arrived at the house and knocked on the door. In a couple of seconds Zaniel opened the door.

"Hello little brother!"

"What do you want Alex?"

I pushed him aside and walked in. He was playing Charlie Puth which shook me because when he was around his friends he was listening to NBA Youngtrash or whatever his name is.

{a/n: NBA Youngboy is trash. Fight me!!!🙂 Has the IQ of a sock.😒}

"Where's everyone?" I ask.

"They went out and left me home. Why are you here?" he replies.

"Boy I've been coming here since I was 17 relax yourself!! Watchu doing?"

"Just finishing up my website," he says.

"Website? How do you finish up a website?" I ask.

"As in I'm coding Alex," he says face palming himself.

"You can code?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes! Been doing it since I was 7. Mom and dad used to leave me home alone all the time and I started watching coding videos on YouTube whenever I was bored," he says.

"Wow! Have you made any sites before though?" I say.

"Well, yeah! Fifteen if you exclude my failures," he replies.