Chap. 17

MICHEAL POV
"Micheal!!! Can I take my blindfold off?" Alex whine.

"For the fifth time in 1 minute, not yet! Jeez!" I say causing her to laugh.

We started walking closer to scene and her senses added to her imagination.

"I hear waves and it feels like we're walking on sand. Or we on the beach? I smell sea water too," she says.

I sighed and pulled her blindfold off revealing the scene.

Her mouth popped open and a smile slowly climbed onto her face.

"Micheal, it's beautiful!" she yelled as she hugged me tightly. God knows how I didn't want her to let go. Just her scent, touch and warmth was enough to calm my mind and restore my sanity which I had lost.She pulled away and started walking around the heart.

"I'll go get the cooks. I brought these so the mosquitos won't destroy your beautiful skin and this so you won't be cold," I say handing her a repellent, long pants and one of my hoodies.
......

"Here you go ma'am," Lucy, one of mixologist says as she hand Alex her drink.

"No freakin way!" her face lit up as she took a sip.

"Since it was my fault your favorite smoothie place got destroyed I made sure to get you smoothies tonight. I also wanted to to rebuild the smoothie place and name it after you," I say eating.

"Awwwww! And you got me my favorite flavor too, banana! By the way rebuilding the smoothie place to name it after me is a waste of money and time honestly. I'd  rather you take that same amount of money and donate to the needy and poor. Just saying," she says drinking more smoothie.

Why is she so different?

I knows girls who'd love to have a company named after them.

"Eat up!" I say. She hasn't touched her food since it arrived.

"Can I change my order?"

"Why? You don't like it?" I reply.

"It's not that. I don't want all of this. What do you expect me to do with steak, crab, shrimp, lobster and salmon?"

Girls will beg to be treated this way but she doesn't even like this.

I called the cook and she changed her order to chicken and rice.

"So, why here Micheal?"

"I remembered how much you love the beach and I know how much you hate fancy dates so with some help I chose here," I answer.

We ended up talking, making jokes, laughing, smoking, drinking and eating for the rest of the night. By the time we were done she was drunk/high and it was 1:30a.m and time to go.
.......
"Can we go to your place? I don't wanna go home," she begged even though we were already at her home.

.......
"Yyaaaayyyy! We're back at your place!" she practically yelled as we walked in. Out of the room Blue ran and jumped on Alex. She brushed her fur and scratched her belly.

Once Alex was done playing with Blue she went into my room and locked me out.

"Alex, open the door now!" I yelled from outside the door. After 2 minutes she revealed herself in my T-Shirt.

"I'm sleepy. Come to bed," she orders as she yawn.

I changed and jumped into bed with her after switching the lights off.

We layed next to one another without a sound and she grabbed my left hand and started playing with my fingers which made me laugh.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I laugh. The next thing I know was my hand was on her inner thigh. I wanted to move my hand but it just felt so soft. She brought my hand closer to her core and I freaked out.