Chap. 10

MICHEAL POV
"Time to go?" Royalty ask.

"Are you deaf or do I need to repeat myself?" I answer.

"We just made love and now you're kicking me out?"

Ha! Made love😂😂😂 Good one💀

I chuckled before saying "Good one Royalty. Correction, we fucked and yes I'm kicking you out. Now hurry up, I gotta go somewhere and I'm not leaving you in my house alone. Go back to the trap or wherever you go when you're not with me."

"Don't you trust me in your house alone?"

"Why would I? I don't even trust you in my trap much less my house. Now hurry up!!" I order.

"You're an asshole Micheal!" She yells angrily as she smacked me with a pillow and jumped out of bed.

Tell me something I don't know.

She was so vex she got dress quicker than me.

"Can I have money for an uber?" She ask.

"Yeah, take it out my wallet."

She did so and left before harshly slamming the front door.

After getting dressed I grabbed my wallet and checked it, just in case. She litteraly took every last bit of money in it and there was about $120 in there. And she wonders why I don't trust her.

She doesn't even have feelings for me. Royalty's materialistic and just after my money and the respect. I can bet if I'm to lose everything I have tomorrow she'll be the first one to leave.

I arrived at the restaurant and in a few seconds Anisia arrived

.......
I arrived at the restaurant and in a few seconds Anisia arrived.

Anisia

I decided to take up dating again because I couldn't spend the rest of my life waiting on Alex like I wanted to

I decided to take up dating again because I couldn't spend the rest of my life waiting on Alex like I wanted to. Well, that's what my female psycologist said.

The male one on the other hand said "Get yo ass up and go chase her! You gotta take what's yours. Don't wait for the tables to turn, get up and kick that shit over!"