Chap. 34

OMNISCIENT POV

"James, it's not too late to side with us. Look what Alejandra has done to your father. I know this isn't the kind of leader you expect to share the safe's money with you and your father," Micheal says to a crying James who was trying to help his bleeding father (Julio).

James wasn't exactly having the best day and Micheal was the last person he wanted to hear anything from. He chuckled before saying, "Join you? I would rather have my limbs ripped away from me!" He drew a Glock 19 from his side and pointed at Micheal to shoot but before he could pull the trigger Alex kicked him hardly across the head.

Micheal was about to attack him, but Alex pushed him back.

"He's mine!" she demands.

"You're gonna pay for the shit you put me through you little shit!!" Alex angrily shouted.

James never truly loved Alex, so this was a simple task for him and he felt he had the upper hand in training.

Meanwhile, Lyryc searched the house for prisoners. After endlessly entering rooms without luck, she entered a room and saw Nicole's dad in chains with bruises upon his body. He was hardly breathing, and luck fell short.

"Adrian!" she calls to wake him from sleeping to death.

"Mmm?" he barely murmurs as his eyes flew open and his fists circle Lyryc's throat.

"A-Adrian....it's...me," Lyryc manages to squeal. He recognized her and slackened his grips, allowing her to steal all the air needed.

"Sorry."

"That's okay. Let's go! Your daughter's here by the way," Lyryc informs him. as she frees his shackles.

"Nicole's here? Why would she come? She can get hurt! Where is she?" he asks in worry.

"She's downstairs......and.....unconscious," Lyryc says.

Without thinking he rushed downstairs towards the action. Lyryc then continued to look for any other prisoners. The house had untold rooms, so it was bound to take time.

Meanwhile, Elisa and Alejandra were at each others throats— literally!

Alejandra punched Elisa in the face. Glaring at her as her jaw set, Elisa snarled, "You bitch!" Pulling her leg back, she drove her foot into her shin.

Drawing her arm back, drove her fist into Elisa's nose. Head flying as her eyes locked on the sky, Elisa stumbled. Her left foot slid on the concrete and she braced the heel of her sneaker against the rough ground. Her hands rose to cover her nose, eyes squeezing shut. Elisa smiled. Head coming forward, nose throbbing, she glared at Alejandra over her fingers.

"You're gonna pay for that!," Elisa snarled.

Elisa stepped forward, left leg pulling backward and struck out. Her instep slammed into Alejandra's shin with a solid crunch. Alejandra yelped, her right leg lifting off the ground, head dropping as she leaned forward. Seizing the back of Alejandra's head with her fingers, she forced her skull down and rammed her knee upwards into her face.

Elisa and Alejandra wasn't the only persons fight. The entire household was at war. Guards were fighting with Elki, Anahi and Alyosha. Diego was nowhere in sight. Alyosha was the happiest at this moment because he lived for this.

From the corner of his eye he saw a helpless Julio trying to get away even though he had a hole in him. Alyosha decided to put him out of his misery by sending him to the afterlife.

"Julio!" Alyosha howled happily. This was something he wanted to do since he met Julio.

Fear tackled Julio and he started moving even faster than before despite the pain bolting through his body. Julio wasn't one to endure pain so this it was like hell on Earth for him.