Chap. 13

CHRYS POV
"Lyryc what the hell?! How could you say those things to our daughter?!"

"Your daughter Chrys! You know life's so unfair. You begged me to keep her and I did, but do you suffer from it? Noooooo! You wanted her but I suffered and payed!" She yelled.

She was about to take a pill but I grabbed it from her along with the entire container before flushing every last pill down the toilet.

"Oh my God?! What have you done Chrys!!!! I need more pills!" She screamed like a mad woman before trying to run pass me.

"No! You're gonna stop using those pills and you're going to drug free class to get help! No more drugs Lyryc! As much as it hurts me to see you like this, it must be this way. I'm taking your doctor card so that you won't be able to have doctors prescribe those drugs for you," I warn.

"This is all your fault Chrys!!!"

"My fault? How???"

"Don't you get it?! You love me so much that you can't keep your hands off me and that became an issue. Whenever I'm not on the pills and you touch me it feels like I'm being sexually assaulted by an unknown guy. Whenever you look at me off the pills I feel like a stranger is stalking me. Whenever we have sex and I'm not on the pill my body cries at every touch, kiss, look and every contact you make with it. It feels as if I'm being raped because without those pills I can't remember anything Chrys!!! Not even the woman who gave birth to me. The only thing that manages to be a pigment of my memory from before the accident is Alexandrite and I don't know why. The pills make me feel loved by you. And another thing, before you judge me on how harsh I was to Alex, consider what the fuck I been through cause it wasn't easy and it still isn't!!!"
......

ALEXANDRITE POV
I woke up to plain white ceiling.

Who's so dull? Why white?

Wait a God damn minutes!!!

I immediately jumped out of what was suppose to be a bed but was a coach. Why did I sleep on the coach? I examined the room and knew for a fact I wasn't home neither was I at Micheal's house.

Where the hell am I?

"Goodmorning!" I see someone I really dislike enter my presence.

"Hello son of a bitch Corey!"

A shitless Corey chuckled before leaning on his wall. I don't know if he felt sexy shirtless but...

Euw.

"That's no way to talk your roommate

"That's no way to talk your roommate."

"Excuse me?" I ask confused.

He sighed before sitting down. "Last night when I was driving I saw you on the road away from the bar. You were drunk and yelling at everyone and everything. You nearly walked into the road of moving vehicles. You know I don't like you and ion gon' cap. Last night I really wanted to leave you there but I couldn't bring myself to do it. So, I brought you here and let you sleep on my settee."