Chap. 23

CHRYS POV
"Yes Emma?" I answer the phone. Lyryc was currently trying to seduce me and I was down but it Emma called it must be serious.

"There's a new convict in."

"And what....fuck...am I supposed to do?" I manage to say because Lyryc was stroking my shaft.

"She's related to the issue with James. Her name's Alexandrite Valley and-"

"What?!" I yell and frighten Lyryc.

"What the fuck Chrys?!"

"You know her?" Emma ask.

"Yes, she's my daughter."

MICHEAL POV
"Why the fuck would you go to his house?" I ask Alex out of frustration.

"I just went to warn him?"

"You shouldn't have gone there in the first place stupid!" I say facepalming myself.

"I was angry at him and when I got there things got out of hand and he pissed me off so I punched him in the nose. Why would the cops even believe him without evidence???"

"He had a camera footage and a wittness which is enough proof," I inform.

"Wittness??? Camera footage???"

"Yeah. According to him he's had hidden cameras all over his house since it was built and the wittness is his house maid Lana Blaje."

"Lana wasn't even in the room at the moment and if there was a so called video footage it would have shown that!" she yelled.

"I saw the video myself and she's not in the room but that doesn't mean she couldn't have seen from a different place. James has it coming and if it's the last thing I do he's gonna get what he's asking for," I utter through gritted teeth.

"I'm with you baby, through it all," my girlfriend says with a smile.

"Meng Alex what the hell did you get yourself into?" Chrys says walking in.

"Hello dad!"

"And you? Didn't I tell you to stay the hell away from my daughter?"

This nigga a cop now? I didn't answer and just walk out. I had to get Alex out and I knew exactly how.
.......

It took me approximately 2 hours and 9 minutes to get Alex free. We walked out of their smiling greatly at James.

"How the fuck is this possible?" he yelled.

"You're not the only who has power James," I say before smiling and putting on my shades. I also made sure to kiss Alex just to spite him.

"This is not fair!!!" we hear James yell as we walk out.

ALEXANDRITE POV
As we were driving home I great idea came to my head but I had to get my strategies straight before mentioning it to Micheal.

"Bae, how did you get me out though?" I ask.

"Let's just say I did a huge favor for a man in high places and today was his day to pay back his favor," he says turning his head to glimpse at me.

That's when I realized a red pigment below his right nostril.

"Micheal is that blood at your nose?"

He passed his hand below his nose and realized he was bleeding. If I wasn't imagining things, his other nostril started bleeding too and before we knew it blood was dripping from his chin.

"Micheal stop the car before we get into an accident," I warn.

"No, I'm fine. It's just a little blood!"