Chap. 19 (All Fun And Games Until....)👀

ALEXANDRITE POV
I walked downstairs and was immediately attacked by hunger due to the food items laid out. There were BBQ wings, mini tacos, pineapple & ham pizza, ice cream, flaming hot cheetohs, cheesy fries and a sweet and salty snack board.

 There were BBQ wings, mini tacos, pineapple & ham pizza, ice cream, flaming hot cheetohs, cheesy fries and a sweet and salty snack board

{a/n: PINEAPPLE DOES BELONG ON PIZZA!!!!}

"Are you gonna stand and stare at the food the whole night or...." Micheal says.

"Sorry, I was just trying to figure out if you were trying to give me high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease," I laugh as I sit.

"Ha-ha very funny. I was gonna cook but I finished too late."

"It's okay. We can excercise tomorrow morning to work it off if that's okay with you," I suggest.

"Cool. Anyways, the game of the night is called Rainbow Cards which was recently invented by yours truly."

"What kind of corny name is that, Rainbow Cards. But tell me the instructions," I say laughing at him which he didn't approve.

"Ok, before I tell you the instructions you need to pledge to the main rule of the game," says he.

"Ok."

"No backing out! This game includes freaky actions and I will not take it easy on you. Do you agree?" he asks.

I swallowed the food in my mouth and said  "Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever."

"The instructions are simple. There are 5 cards, red, yellow, blue, green and white. There is also these cubes and dice. Each cube has a number, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Whoever goes first has to close their eyes and pick a cube out of the bag while throwing the dice. Whatever number you pick is the stack you pick from and whatever numbers the dice end on is the number of minutes the action is done. Every card has an instruction to be followed on it! Stack one is yellow. Yellow cards do not go with the dice but they are still thrown just in case. The Yellow card is the 'Take Off' card. The second stack, blue is the 'Kiss' card. Stack 3 of Green is the 'Lick' card. The fourth stack (Red) is the 'Suck' one which is where things get heated. The challenging part of the game is that no matter what person A is doing to person B, person B cannot react sexually or moan and should not move or touch person A. Also, you get to back out if you want. If you break the challenge or back out a point immediately goes to the other person. Whoever has the most points at the end of the game wins and gets to order the loser around for 24 hours. Do you understand?" he comes to an end.

"Yes, I understand that I'm gonna be the winner tonight," I say flashing my pearly whites.

"We'll see about that," he says.