Chap. 30

MICHEAL POV
Once we took the real couriers out we entered the van and started driving. The GPA guided us so there was no need to take any wrong turns.

The guards at the gate were expecting us so the gate flew open as we entered. I stayed in the back so my face won't be seen. No one really knew Elki so he wasn't recognized.

The guards didn't even check the van or anything. They just allowed us to pass.

Um okay.

"Right this way," a maid said as we parked the van.

We followed her with boxes as she carried us up to the attic. It was very dusty and filled with cobwebs.

"Put the boxes in the corner over there," she orders as she points.

"Ok I'm in! I just need to hack into the system. Micheal you have the hacker so you cannot leave the building until I've fully hacked it. So stay inside," Zaniel says through my earpiece.

He was also connected to Elki and Chrys' earpieces too so they heard him as well.

"Guys, get the boxes and I'll pack them," I say.

They nodded and walked out, leaving me and the maid alone.

"Hot day huh?" I ask awkwardly trying to make conversation.

"Sí!" she replies. She must be Spanish.

There were only 7 boxes to pack with little distance between the attic and the van. We were done with the boxes in less than 3 minutes.

"Gracias! You can go now," the maid says.

"You can't leave now! I'm barely through! Buy me time!" Zaniel says.

Shit shit shit!

"Um, can I use your bathroom?" I ask.

"No! You can piss in a bush!" she says.

"But it's a number two," I whisper.

"I don't care. You need to go! My boss will be-"

"¿Quienes son esas personas?" a man asks as he enters our presence.

That must be Dario.

"They delivered the packages and are about to leave," the lady explain with fear in her tone.

Chrys and I made sure to not make him see our faces.

"But my friend needs to use the bathroom," Elki says.

What the hell is this nigga doing?

"Maurice, why didn't you let this man use our restroom. You can use the rest room. Maurice, show him the way," the man orders. He's nicer than I expected.

She carried me through the hall and directly to the bathroom. As I was about to enter she yells "Shit! ¡Mi pastel!" as she runs off into the kitchen. I'm guessing she forgot her cake in the oven.

"How much longer Zaniel?" I ask.

"About 3 minutes. Things are going really slow over here," he answers through my earpiece.

There were many pictures in the hall but one really caught my eye.

It was a one sided family tree:

1st Generation
Valentina + Antonio (my grandparents)= Julio, Thiago, Elki, Alejandra

2nd Generation
Julio + Jimena= Dario, Ricardo

Thiago + Luciana= Mateo, Anahí

Elki + Carolina= Diego, Daniela

Alejandra + ?= ?