Chap. 15

ALEXANDRITE POV
"Thanks for bailing me out Micheal," I say.

"Alex what you did to Talia and James was hella surprising," he says.

"The fuck you mean surprising?"

"Alex you broke a glass vase on James' head, knocked him unconscious while Talia's in the hospital with a broken nose,2 black eyes, missing teeth, burst lips and a bleeding face that will most likely require face surgery. Not to mention the hair you dispatched right from her scalp and her broken ankle," Micheal says smiling at me but there was still anger in his eyes.

"And what about it was surprising? Do I look soft and inferior?" I repeat.

"It's not that. I'm just surprised you didn't just walk out on them much less ring my phone!!" he yell.

"You don't have to put your nose in my business all the time Micheal. I can fight my own battles, literally."

"I don't care! To me, it's a duty to protect you, wether you like it or not! Shit! Got me fucked up. I swear to God if it's the last thing I do, imma fuck that nigga James up! Anyways, where to?" he ask.

To be honest I had no choice but to stay at my own house and that was the best choice too.

"Just carry me to my actual home with Jamar. Thankfully, I actually can be myself there without worrying about anyone," I honestly say.

He nodded and said nothing. The car was quiet, too quiet so I decided to play some music.

"I'm playing music."

"Oh no you aint! I aint about to have you listening to no City Girl especially considering what happened the last time," he says laughing.

I was so confused so I asked "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. The night you got drunk you played Act Up and started twerking in my face. I remember it like it was yesterday," he laughes.

I facepalmed myself and rolled my eyes. I'm never getting drunk around this fool ever again. He connected his phone and started playing Don't by Bryson Tiller.

Who tf still listens to that song???

"This is my kinda music!!!" he yelled.

Don't play with her
Don't be dishonest....🎵🎶

"I want you bad as ever," he sang. I felt deep in my heart as if he was singing it for me but I could be wrong. He knew every word too.

"I wanna give you better," he say as he steal a glance at me but unaware of the fact that I saw.

"I'm on a whole 'nother level, girl he only fucked you over cause you let him...fuck him girl I guessed you didn't know any better....." he sang. Then one line hit:

THAT MAN DIDN'T SHOW ANY EFFORT,
DO ALL I CAN JUST TO SHOW YOU SPECIAL...
LIGHT UP A SPLIFF AND GET HIGH
SHAWTY YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING🎶🎵☹

"Looking at you I think he must be trippin'," Micheal says as he stroke my hair.

"IF YOU WERE MINE YOU WOULD NOT GET THE SAME, IF YOU WERE MINE YOU WOULD TOP EVERYTHING-" he started yelling but I quickly cut him off by changing the song.

The words were hitting me too hard and I felt like I was going to cry so I changed it before anything happened.

"What was that for?" Micheal ask.

"I don't like that song," I lie.

Losing Control by Russ started playing.

Falling in love now,
Losing control now,
Fighting the truth,
Trying to hide,
But I think it's alright girl...