{Quarantined Update #2} Chap. 35

CHRYS POV

"Mom, Dad! Thank God you're okay!" Zaniel says as he hugs us. 

"I'm so proud of you and I'm sorry I made you feel and treated you like shit all these years. I should have told you this many times before but I didn't and I'm so so sorry. I love you son!" I confess.

"Thanks dad! I can't believe you guys escaped out of a cop's car!" Zaniel says with excitement. 

"Wasn't that hard you know," Lyryc brags.

"Mom? What happened to Micheal?" a crying Alex asks. 

"The paramedics took him away so we don't know if he's okay or not," Lyryc tells. Without another word she left. 

2 WEEKS LATER

ALEXANDRITE POV 

I was laying at home blasting "Everything I Wanted" from Billie Eilish when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Xaylynn. 

"Yes?" I answer.

"I'm outside. Open the damn door!" he says.

I dried my tears and opened the door for him. As soon as he entered he hugged me and that's when more tears started to flow no matter how I tried to hold them in. 

"I heard what happened to Micheal. I'm so sorry. If it was in my power to bring him back I would," he whispers.

"This is the second time he's left me. Now he has left the both of us," she cries.

"The both of you? What are you talking about?" Xaylynn asks confused as ever. 

"Xaylynn, I'm pregnant! Now who's gonna help me raise his kid?"

"Wait what? First of all Alex, you don't need a man to raise a child and second, you have me, your mother, your dad, your sisters and so much other people who care about you. We are here for you Alex! All you have to do is ask and we're there! I didn't know Micheal like that but I know he loves you and he would not want you to beat yourself up over him. He would want you to be happy because he loves you. Plus, all of this stress isn't good for the baby. You can have a miscarriage if you go on like this. So what do you say? You wanna come to the celebration? Everyone wants you there," Xay explains.

"I don't have anything to celebrate."

"The mere fact that you're alive should be something to celebrate for. Besides, the bad guys is dead and you can finally live freely."

"Julio and Alejandra is dead but the person who shot Micheal is still out there!" I yell angrily.

"And probably would always be until they're dead but what are you gonna do till then? Stay inside and lock yourself away from the world?" Xay asks.

"Yes! Now please, leave!" I order him out.

He sighed before resting a bowl of food on the table. "You know where we are if you ever change your mind. Until then, just know that I love you and I'm always here if you need to talk," he says before kissing my forehead and turning to the door.

"Xay!" I call out to him. 

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for coming. Especially while you're grieving over Grandma Qwynn's death. My condolences!" I say. 

"Thank you!"

OMNISCIENT POV

After another hour of crying for Micheal and Qwynn she changed her mind and decided to go to the celebration party cause it's something Micheal always talked about having once he defeated Julio. She too a shower and got dressed. She didn't know if there was a dress code so she dressed in something simple.