Chap. 27

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES‼🥳🥳🎆🎇

MICHEAL POV
We were currently running through the hotel's lobby. Then we started hearing sirens.

"Fuck the cops!" Diego yelled.

"No shit! Let's go!" Anahí yelled.

I started running but the closer I got the car the further away I felt. It was becoming harder to breathe.

"Mateo your nose is bleeding!" Elki yelled.

Fuck! Not now.

I could hear the sirens getting louder and knew they were closer.

"Go! I'm straight!" I ordered.

"What the hell? No! I'm not leaving you again!" Anahí yelled.

"Shut up! I'm good. Vamos!" At that exact moment I passed out.
......
Alexandrite I'm sorry.

My eye flew open and by the scent and instrument of this place I knew I was at a hospital. I tried to get out of bed but I was handcuffed to it.

"Hello Micheal," Chrys says.

"Shit!"

"My daughter hasn't been responding to my messages and you were just screaming her name in your sleep. So I'm only gonna ask you this once nigga. Where the hell is my daughter?"

I wanted to lie but it made no sense so I told him everything. Once I came to an end he just stood in front of me with his fist balled up.

Before I could comprehend what was happening this nigga boxed me in the jaw. He didn't stop their either. He continued glocking me non-stop in the face.

"Valley what the hell you doing?!" a woman yell as she pull him off me.

Shit! This nigga fucked my face up.

I completely deserved that.

For some reason she looked familiar. He pulled her outside to explain something. I immediately grabbed my phone and called Diego.

"Come get me!"

"We outside. Can't you leave?" he replied.

"I'm handcuffed to the bed!" I semi-yelled.

"Dislocate your bones like I thought you. We can't come in! The place is scattered with cops."

"Stop being a pussy!" I here Alejandra yell in the background.

"Dislocate my bones?? Nigga you damn well-Shit!" I immediately hung the call up because they were coming back inside.

"We're busting you out!" the woman cop voice.

Am I hallucinating?

"Excuse me?" I question.

"So here's what we're gonna do..."
...
They escorted me out the hospital in opened handcuffs but no one realized. Once Diego's car was in sight I turned around push Emma hard on the ground, punch Chrys in the nose and made a run for it.

I wasn't supposed to actually punch him but it was hella fun. Once I was in the car we drove off quickly.
....
"What the fuck?! That was too easy. They're working with us huh?" Alosha says.

"Yeah but I don't trust the girl," I say.

"What the hell happened to your face?" Elki asks.

"My girlfriend's father fucked me up."

"Where we going?" Diego says.

"To one of my other houses," I answer.
....
On the entire way to my house I had to explain everything, including my cancer.

We drove into my yard and there was a body in front of my door surrounded by blood.

"What the hell?" I say as I grab a gun.

I slowly walked over to the body. It was a females body, a very familiar one. The second I removed the hair out of her face I took immediate action.

I grabbed the lifeless body and carried it to the car.

"Everybody out!" I yell angrily.

They quickly left the car and I drove off with the body to the hospital.
..........
I haven't eaten or slept properly since I carried Alex to the hospital 3 days ago and on top of that my hair started to fall off. I said nothing and covered my head with a beanie.My phone rang and I answered.

"Yes?"

"Alex is awake so come to the hospital," Lyryc says before ending call.

I dropped everything I was doing and rushed to the hospital as fast as possible.

As I stood outside of her room I feared what she would think of me. I exhaled and entered. She was drinking basil tea and the room was quiet.

There was Lyryc, Chrys, Qwynn, her brother and Emma.

As she ate she said nothing and looked at no one. She ate very slowly and did that for aproximately 45 minutes. Once she was done she looked up and scanned the room. I can only imagine the pain she's in.

"Can I speak to Micheal alone please?" she finally whispers.

Everyone excepts me leave the room. Once they were gone I moved towards but she flinched as if she was afraid of me.

"Don't! touch me." she says angrily. Her entire body was bruised and she was most likely in a lot of pain.

I wanted to ask so many questions but I kept quiet.

She grabbed a scissors from off the table and stood up.

"Now I'm only going to ask you this once and you better not lie to me Mateo or I swear to God I will cut you. What the hell is the encryption key?!!" she yelled.

"It's the code to the safe," I admit.

"Safe??? You fuckin told me there were only papers and no money!!"

"I lied." I admit.

Her palms balled up and she punched me, instantly knocking me to the floor.

"Get yo ass up! I'm not done with you!"

I got up and face her.

"I want the truth and nothing but the truth. Mateo you're a piece of shit. Look at me. Do you know what they did to me in just 24 hours. I was tortured! They stabbed me, pulled two of my teeth out, punched me.....slap me, spit on me and threw cold water on me. Mateo 2 men fuckin raped me at once!!! And on top of that I found out you have fuckin son and baby mother?!"

The more she spoke the angrier I got. I should have handled this matter a long time ago in Colombia and I should have been-

Shit! Keith and Elisa!

Vote
Comment
Share

I wish u guys all the best in 2020. May you accomplish every goal you work towards. I love yall🥳‼🎆🎇