•Chapter 3

JAMES POV
The second I woke up I heard the shower running. It was 6:00 a.m and Alex was taking a shower.

Why is she up so early.

I barged into the bathroom, lifted the toilet seat and started peeing.

"Morning baby," I say.

She didn't reply. Instead she stepped out of the shower, dried herself and got dress.

"What did I do now?" I say.

She gave me "really nigga" look and left the house. She did greet the maids though. 

ALEXANDRITE POV
He promised to meet me at my parents but didn't show. How could he?!

I wasn't vex because he didn't show. I was vex because this isn't the first time he's done this. 80% of the times he promise to show he doesn't and I've had enough.

I was driving so fast that I didn't realize a white vehicle was crossing and jammed right into it.

I wasn't injured so I immediately jumped out of my car and rush to help the person in the car. That's when I realize it was the white Mercedes that had been following me.

There were two men in the front and I helped the alive one out. The other's head was bleeding out and he seemed dead. I then helped the 3 others in the back. There were 2 men and one woman who looked really familiar. It seems as if they were her body guards.

After making sure they were okay I rushed to the aid of the man with the bleeding head.

"You bitch!!! Look what you've done!! Now my outfit's ruined! Guys take her!"

"But ma'am-"

"Shut it! You wanna get fired? I said take her!"

I was too busy trying to help the man that I didn't realize I was being ambushed. One of the men headlocked me and applied a rag with chemicals to my nose. Before I knew it, I was out.

........

BODYGUARD'S POV
"Uhm...s-sir w-we-"

"Stop stuttering and speak John!" My boss ordered.

It was so hard for me to speak fluently when speaking to him. He was so scary and he was greatly feared.

"We have a problem. Remember that girl you told us to follow and makesure she was safe?"

"Mhm"

"Well, she's here." I say.

"What?! How?!" he yelled angrily.

Every last hair and my body became erect and I started trembling. If you pissed him off just a little, your life can be snatched away from you in a matter of seconds.

"Today when we were driving Ms.Royalty to her destination the woman you told us to stalk crashed into us. Ms.Royalty then told us to bring her here to face you so you can punish her. We tried to tell her that we can't do that but she threatened to fire us," I explain.

I realize the grip on his gun tightened and feared for the worst. It was at this moment I repented within myself.

"Babe! Look at my outfit!" Ms.Royalty complains as she enter his office.

"Leave us Mark," he tells me.

My name is John but I left his presence gratefully.

BOSS POV
"What is it now Royalty?" I ask frustratingly.

"I want you to kill that woman. She bruised my arm and ruined my outfit!"

I checked her arm and it was literally a tiny scratch.