Chap. 7

MICHEAL POV
"She's up," Xaye tells me.

I immediately enter the room and gave her an angry look.

"What?" she sips her water.

"Are you stupid? Who jumps out of a moving vehicle to run in the middle of nowhere in the hot sun in that," I say referring to her clothes.

"Uhm, me. And I would do it all over again."

I just had to sigh.

"Boss, can we let Ms.Royalty in?" a worker barges into the room to ask.

"Chris what did I tell you about barging in here without knocking?" I yell angrily.

"M-my n-name's Careem s-sir and-"

"Did I ask that? You needs to be punished!" I reply.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry s-sir."

"Sorry? Is that all? Can-"

"Stop being so God damn aggressive! Careem, thanks for informing us about Royalty, please let her in," Alex cuts me off.

Careem immediately left.

Alex did something Royalty's been trying to accomplish for many years- the ability to cut me off- and she did it without trying.

"Why is she here?!" an angry Royalty barges in.

"No need, I was just leaving," she says grabbing her phone and leaving.

Does she even know where we are?

"What's wrong now Royalty? Do you need a new shoe or suit? What is it?"

"No, is that all you see me as?"

Yeah

"I wanna know why she's here? Is she your new bitch?"

"First of all, she's not a bitch and no."

"So you're fucking the whore huh?"

Hearing her disrespect Alex like that was boiling my blood.

"Refrain from offending Alex and no we aren't fucking," I reply.

"Why do you car for that cock sucking excuse of a daughter so much?!"

That's it!

She pissed me off and I snapped. My palm encircled around her throat and I pinned her against the wall.

"Disrespect her one more time and I'll snap your neck," I say. I wanted to beat the shit out of her but my momma aint raise me like that.

I released her and allowed her to swallow air.

"You're gonna regret this Mateo!"

......

"Thanks Xaye!" I say as soon as she's finish stitching up the stab Alex gave me. She joined us 5 years ago when she failed to find a job and got pregnant with her son who's father left. It was the easiest way for her to make money to sustain her and her son's needs. She doesn't exactly sell drugs. I mean, she did it a couple times 5 years ago but she sooner became the nurse of the crib. She cleans us up when we have bruises and wounds. She's literally like the mother of the trap and we respect her for that. I see her like a little sister though.

"Any time. Do you need anything else?"

"Uhm yeah. Here," I hand her a $2000 check.

"Uhm thanks."

"Don't mention it."

I grabbed my keys and drove off. Alex was literally walking in the middle of nowhere with a bag full of snacks and water. Her phone died so she couldn't call anyone.

"Jump in!" I say driving slowly next to her as she walk.

"So you can kidnap me and keep me to yourself? No thanks."

"If I wanted to do that I would have already. Now Alex, GET YO ASS IN THE CAR, NOW!!"

She stomped like a 5 year old and got in.

.....

She ended up venting to me and crying. It hurt my heart to see her cry over a guy who's cheating on her. He doesn't deserve her at all.

I dropped her off at Talia's and carried her to the door.

"Do you need anything?" I ask.

"Not really. I just want Jame's forgiveness."

Uuùugggghhhh! I just want you to realize he aint the one for you and leave!

"Well if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to contact me." I assure her.

Talia opened the door and a surprised look crossed her face. She knew I was in town so that's not why she looks so surprised.

"M-Micheal, w-what are you doing here?" the lil bitch ask.

She knew what I knew and was afraid I was gonna say her little secret.

"I just came to drop Alex off. Is there a problem?"

"N-no. Thanks!" She immediately shut the door in my face.

I wonder how Alex is gonna react when she finds out what I know.

.....

ALEXANDRITE POV
I took a shower, ate ramen noodles and went to bed after telling Jamia a bed time story.

*Ping*

I grabbed my phone from off the night table and checked it immediately.

Baby❤🥰
Hey
U up?

It's 7:30 James
Why would I be asleep?😂

I've been thinking and I wanna talk
I'm coming to pick you up in 10 mins
Where are you by the way?

Talia's place

Ok❤

"Talia!!" I shouted.

"Yes?"

"James just texted me!!" I inform her as I did a happy dance.

"What? No way! But h-I'm happy for you sis," she strangely said. Weird but okay.

"He's coming to pick me up in 10 minutes. I guess I won't be coming back here for a while," I say.

"Yeah I guess."

In less than 10 minutes he arrived and I thanked Talia for everything before leaving.

.......

The drive home was completely silent. We arrived home and made our way into the house and into our bedroom.

"So?" I question.

"I've been thinking lately and I figured out that the only reason you cheated was because I was an asshole. We've been dating for 17 years and I haven't proposed which led you to cheating. I totally get it now. With that being said would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" he says on one knee.

Oh no.

@TYNISSA u best comment😒

Vote
Comment
Share

103 views!!!!! Thank you loves!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

P.s Next time we'll be having a TRIPPLE UPDATE❤😌

SPOILER: SOMEONE OTHER THAN ALEX IS CHEATING👀👀👀

1003 words!!!