☼ I C I N G

JUST WARNING YOU A LOT OF THIS ISNT GOING TO MAKE SENSE BECAUSE IT ISNT EDITED YET SORRY!!!!

"YOU KNOW, LEX, I find it hot when you cuss," Jace admits, now just sort of sitting on top of my torso. Of course, he's balancing his weight so that he doesn't crush me. "Say something dirty, that's really hot."

"Stop being such a guy." I roll my eyes.

"I am a guy," he raises an eyebrow with a smile. "And I consider you to be one of the guys. But you know, a hotter version with nice boobs that I'd really, really like to bang."

"Sucks that I don't want to bang you, then right?" I smirk and he clicks his tongue.

"Oh, shut up, Lex. I see it in your pretty little green eyes. You so want to ride the Jace train." He wiggles his eyebrows and I let out a laugh. Eventually, he starts laughing too.

"In your dreams, babe." I shake my head in amusement.

"You know it," he winks. "By the way, have I ever told you I love it when you call me babe?"

"Yes, actually, you have. Every time I say it." Saying 'babe' is sort of our thing. Jace and I have done it since about freshman year because we once had to pretend to date to piss off his parents. They thought I was one of his groupies because I spent the night and they saw me, in just his T-shirt, sleeping in his bed.

Jace's parents have never been my biggest fans, and I'm not sure why. Well, Jace's dad is fine with me, but his mom is definitely not very fond of a girl who spends about five out of seven days in her sons room, wearing his shirts.

"Say it again." He demands, still teasing.

"Babe," I repeat and we both break out in large smiles. "Jace, babe."

"That sounds so amazing coming from you, just saying." He says. Then, out of nowhere, his hands come to my sides and start tickling me.

I writhe underneath him and my loud laughter instantly fills the room. Jace is staring down at me, a lazy smile on his lips and a sparkle in his eyes.

"J-Jace!" I try to exclaim through my laughter. "Stop!"

"I'm getting you back for what you just did." He informs me and I figure he's talking about me trying to seduce him so he'd spill the beans.

"We brought snacks!" I hear Chris shout as the door flies open. "Oh, am I interrupting something?"

"Nah, I'm just pinning her down and tickling her. No big deal." Jace shrugs, that grin still on his face. Chris nods, understanding the simple answer.

"I'm not used to Lexi not having the upper hand." Chris' eyes are a little wide at the fact that I'm not in control. I'm pretty perplexed, myself.