Sexual favor

Chapter 2 Sexual Favors
I'm so very sorry for updating this late, my comp has a crazy mind of its own so I wasn't able to use it. But here it is! Another chapter! I hope you all like it, and if you want to know, the Donahues will be out VERY soon. Thanks for the reviews, they meant a lot to me. So read on and review!

Chapter 2: Sexual Favors

The girl purred, "Oh, don't you want to introduce your boyfriend to us?"

Fragrance growled beside us, "He's my twin, bitch."

The wolf-girl growled back, "Oh, aren't you the same, bitch?"

Marcus now has an even more amused look on. He was smiling like he'd won a lottery, "Siblings? Than what's your relation with this lady then?"

"I'm their mom,"

"Mom!"

"Adele!"

Ha, twins are so alike.

Well, most of the time, anyway.

As expected the group of five looked at me wide-eyed.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Oops, sorry, I just slipped. Come on, let's go home. The both of you have school tomorrow anyway." As I climbed into the jeep like both of the kids did, I turned to Marcus with a warning look, "Stay away from us. Better yet, move."

Marcus smiled at me, "We'll still find you."

I smiled back, "Don't hate me when I shoot you."

"Bullets can't hurt us."

"Not when they're silver."

Marcus didn't say anything else but watched us drove out of the employee lot. I looked at him from the rear mirror and sighed, "They will be back."

Fragrance snorted from the back, "Oh yeah, they will."

"Stupid mutts."

"Mom!"

"Oops, sorry."

We were right when we said they will be back. During my shift the next day they turned up, looking as good-looking as ever. This time, more lady customers turned up. Must have been the rumors going around about the hot new guys in town.

Thomas gave me a knowing look when he saw the teens enter, "They're not giving you trouble now, are they?"

I shook my head as I placed an order on the counter, "Don't worry 'bout me, I have handled worst."

Fragrance strolled into the diner from the front and her face fell when she saw them. She growled when Marcus waved at her. She turned to me, ignoring them. "Hey, Adele, sorry I was late. The homeroom teacher just had to let me out late. Oh, hey, Thomas!" She smiled cheerfully at my boss and he smiled back.

"See, Adele? She called me by my first name; can't you be more like her?" Thomas winked at Fragrance and I rolled my eyes. The both of them get along just fine which is a headache when they're together. They'll stick together and fire me speechless.

"Work, the both of you; work." I pushed the order sheet into Fragrance's hands and threw Thomas a scowl. She sighed dramatically before heading off to take orders from some new arrivals.

Ginger was throwing herself all over Marcus by the time the diner was packed with people. I rolled my eyes at her direction and Fragrance, who came to the counter to place an order, laughed. Unlike me, Fragrance prefers her beautiful pitch black hair short.

"We need to move forward the date for 'Night Out', maybe tomorrow?" I asked as I passed a plate of fries to Fragrance, "I got an interview with some people on Friday."