💞Epilouge💞

Hey guys

🎇Happy Diwali 🎇

May your wishes and dreams come true

Here is the epilogue

Rithika pov :

                    After 5 years

My life was changed totally, with my loving family, I joined as a forensic scientist, not only me nitish and rashi also.

"Mama, where is dada" my  4 years old son arya came towards me I bent on his level I caressed his cheeks "dada went to pick up darling" I said.

She was coming from her trip ram went to pick up.

"But why don't he take me" he pouted I smiled and pick him in my arms and went to downstairs.

"Pa, see dad cheat me" arya said to papa he carried him from me, they both are partner in crime who is love to irritate ram.

"We will ask him when he came" papa said arya nodded I smiled and went sat with mama who is reading a book.

"Mama, when is naina coming" I asked her "evening" she said tomorrow is aryan birthday so we arrange small party.

"Arya" grandma called him coming inside he ran and hugged her knees.

I didn't see ram I think he left to office these days ram has didn't chance to come home he was working really hard, but he called to me and talk for few minutes I was missing him.

"Mama, when is Nai coming" arya asked me running towards me "she will coming in evening, why don't you call rahul mama and ask when he is going to come" I said he smiled widely and left to call rahul.

Grandma hugged me "how is my child doing" she asked "super, and how is my darling" I asked her she smiled "I am more happy, tomorrow is my grandson and great grand son birthday right" she said I nodded.

"Grandma go and take rest you are looking tired" I said she left to her room, arya was with papa so I don't have to look him and mama was busy with preparations I don't have to do anything just collecting these birthday boys dresses.

I hear calling bell I open door a man was standing there holding two dresses one is small and another one is large.

I take it and thanked him he left I went to arya room and put his dress in his wardrobe and left to mine I placed it in closet suddenly I two arms wrapped around my waist I smiled "I miss you" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I am seeing it" I said chuckled and closed door he still hugging me from behind "ram leave me" I said "never I am away from you 2 weeks now my project was done and I am going to spend time my wife" he said and start kissing my neck I closed my eyes.

"How is my princess doing" he asked me putting his hand on my eight months belly I smiled we found it recently that I am carrying a girl.

"She misses his dad" I said he give me kiss on cheek before placing wet kisses on my neck.

In these past 5 years of our marriage still I have his effect whenever he touches me.

"Mama where is dad" I hear arya voice I pushed ram he pouted arya came to closet and stopped his trackers when he saw ram.