Chapter 30

*Zetsus POV*

I sat in my office with a sigh. Mr. Raggon had me homeschooled, this way it would be easier to control and tame me. The teacher walked in as she gave me a glare. One of the many whores Mr. Raggon is dating. "God why must I teach such a troublsome brat" she muttered. "I'm not looking for an evil bitchy step mother either" I replied to her complaint. She walked to me and grabbed the yard stick next to my desk. She swung it like a baseball bat, hitting me dead on in the face. I fell out of my chair, and hit my head on the ground. I held my head as pain shook through my head. She let out a huff as she flipped her disgusting dyed blue hair. It did not fit this ugly hag at all.

I got up slowly as I sent a glare at the hideious women. I wanted to lash out, but the chain on my leg wouldn't allow me. I hated this place so much. It was a prison. Now I knew what kind of torture my sister went through. "Get in your seat. Your lucky your handsome or I would have beaten you more" she commented. I got back in my seat. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the endless torture of another day.

Hours after hours of endless pain and torture. I had my head down on my desk as my body trembled. I gave an small laugh that soon turned into that of an insane one. "That bastard thinks this pain is going to kill me. He's got It all wrong. The only thing that can kill me is my sister" I said through my loud laughter. The door busted open to reveal Mr. Raggon. I calmed down and chuckled at him. "Come on. Gonna beat me up some more? Come on old man I'm losing my sanity here" I said starting to laugh again. "You've always been out of the loop. Even as a young child you held that blunt to your eyes. I always hated it. Even now I wish I could kill you. If I did it would be hard to cover up since Catherine would never shut her mouth" he walking to me. He pulled me from the chair and forced me on the floor. "For a young man. You surely have the looks of you mother. Yet your handsome which us odd" he said running a hand up my shirt. He lifted it slightly. "Look at the muscle on a boy who just woke up" he said tracing a finger over my abs. I cringed and tried to move but he punched me which made me dizzy. He stopped and sighed. "Your nose is bleeding" he mumbled letting me go and leaning against my desk. He smirked darkly and I cringed more.

I cried but no one could hear me as the man touched me all over. He wouldn't stop. Why did this man want to touch me? He was so currupted. Was touching my mom not enough? Was he doing this to torment me more? I sobbed. I reached for the knife I his under my bed. I pulled it out and stabbed him in the arm. He howled in pain. Tears pooring from his eyes. I scrambled away and ran. "Mommy!" I yelled. I found her in the kitchen. She looked at me with wide eyes. "What did you do!?" She asked. "Mommy I stabbed him! He wouldn't stop touching me!" I said sobbing into her dress as I embraced her leg. She grabbed my hair roughly. "If he gets mad and beats your sister/ what are we going to do then!?" She asked frantically. "I cant take it anymore mommy!" I yelled. "Zetsu! We have to do everything we can to protect your little sister! I wont let him hurt her!" She yelled. She started to sob with me. "I'm sorry this is how it has to be, but I never wanted you. I hate you. I try to love you Zetsu, I really do, but I can't find the heart to" she said. My heart breaking more and more. My heart started to rapidly beat. I held my head as my vision blurred. I heard and ear piercing scream. My mom covered my mouth as the screaming muffled. I started to laugh as the terrible monster of a man can in. "What the hell is going on with your damn son!?" He asked furiously. "I don't know! He's completely lost it! We need to take him to the hospital before he injures you even more!" My mom shouts back with more tears. I bit her hand as she yelped. She let go with a cry as I ran at the monster. I latched onto his leg. I did whatever my little body would allow me. That was until he slammed me and his leg into the wall. Knocking me out.

I woke up in a small enclosed room. A nurse walked in as she gave a sympathetic smile. Her hair was a blood red and so were her eyes. She walked to me. "Close your eyes and rest. I'll fix you" she whispered. I couldn't help but close my eyes as her hand gently touched my forehead. The world turning dark again.

I woke up on top of an beaten man. I could barely recognize his beaten his face. Blood covering my white shirt and hands. I shivered from pleasure and horror. He was barely breathing under my hands. I felt so much pleasure and joy. Yet, I felt the need to puke and cry. I got off of him as my hand shot to my mouth in horror. "Damn brat" he said weakly as he spat blood from his mouth. With it was a tooth. His body trembled as he moved. "Your so troublesome. This is exactly what landed you in that coma brat. Guess I'll give you another one" he said barely standing to walk to me. Then there was a knock on the door. The door opened as a young man with green eyes and black hair opened the door. "Sir. With all respect. This is no way to find my potential business partner" he said with black glasses framing his face. "I'm terribly sorry Mr. Rodgrive. My son here has anger issues and it resulted to this" that monster apologized with a lie. The young man only sighed and leaned against the door. I reconized the eyes that were shining over his shoulder. My heart swelling with emotion as tears threatened to fall.