"I love that accent you have when you say hello"

Chapter 1

I was driving down this road my GPS told me to turn into and I was pretty sure that I was lost. Trying to find directions to my destination I was getting frustrated at this point, then on the sidewalk I saw this boy. I parked my car and stumbled out of my minivan walking over to him deciding to ask him for help.

"Excuse me, hello my names Claire I was wondering if you can help me find 6789 Aussie drive?" I said to stranger who was about 5'8 in front of me.

"Hi I'm Ashton and sure, are you new around here?" he asked as I was memorized by his beautiful hazel green eyes.

"Yes actually, is it that obvious? I just relocated here from New York a month ago.. do you mind driving with me and telling me where to go?" I informed him, I know it's weird asking him, a complete stranger, to come into my car and help me find my destination but I feel like I could trust him.

"Awesome so you're American! I've lived here all my life. Let's just hop in your car and I'll take you to your destination!" he smiled down at me.

"thank you Ashton I really appreciate it."

"Your welcome Claire" he said while walking to the passenger seat.

We had small talk about little things while he was telling me where to go, one of the times he said that he was in a band and said they kinda sucked.

"Oh come on! You guys can't be that bad" I assured him.

"Well I mean we did go on tour with One Direction" he said quietly looking down.

I slammed the breaks and screamed "ASHTON WHAT THE HELL OH MY GOD THATS HUGE"

"5 Seconds of Summer is what we're called, you heard of it?"

Wait. This all makes sense now.
"Are you Ashton Irwin?" i asked obviously knowing he was.

"Yeah why" he smirked.

"oh nothing." I literally am with the guy that I fangirled about in America!