Chapter 36

Billie's POV

Usually rehearsals are absolute trash and mind numbing but having Harrington here with me has made it one-hundred times better. I'm still anxious to go on tour but not nearly as scared as I was before she got here. And she came a week early! I didn't want to believe that Claudia bought the same bag as her when I saw it laying in the doorway. But I sort of knew something was up when I overheard Finneas on the phone to someone wanting to upgrade her ticket to first class, but I just assumed that was for her original flight.

This morning we picked up the scooters before coming to rehearsal and in between songs and visuals Harrington and I would ride around the bottom of the stage, racing each other.

"Billie hurry up!" she called out to me giggling as she zoomed around, tightly turning and not seeing the chord laying on the ground in front of her. "Oh shit!" she yelled as her body flew off the scooter and on to the ground, rolling from impact.

Racing over to her, I quickly checked nothing was broken and slapped her shoulder making her groan in pain "what the fuck Bil?"

"Bro you had me scared that you actually hurt yourself look where you're going next time" I helped her up.

"I'm ok, thanks for asking bub" she rolled her eyes, picking up the scooter. Pulling her back to me I pecked her cheek and then those soft ass lips of hers. She's so perfect.

"Are you ok my love?" I asked softly making her blush.

"Yes now go away" she pushed me away from her "I'm hungry and I smell food" she took off in the direction of the green room, with me hot on her tail.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled out when I saw a stack of burritos waiting for me on the table "Baby what did you get?" I asked Harrington who was already at the table digging into her food.

"Wings" she told me not looking up from her food "why? Want some?"

"Are you forgetting I'm vegan?" I sat next to her, pulling her chair closer to me.

"How could I?" she sassed with a mouth full of food "and they are vegan wings, don't ask how, I don't know either but they fucking slap" she shoved another into her mouth. "So do you want one? Cause I don't really feel like sharing but I mean I can if I must, but if you don't feel the need to take one then listen to that urge. But I guess sharing is caring. So... do you want one?"

"You pretty much told me you don't want to share Harrington, so I will take one" I grinned at her and took a wing "mmm, pretty good" I moaned from the flavour, they do fucking slap. "Might take another" I teased making her pout "I'm kidding"

Unwrapping a burrito I opened my phone and pulled up Instagram. My tagged photo's was filled with photos of Harrington and I, all speculating our relationship being more than a friendship. Most of them were shipping us one of the comments that stood out to me was "they need to hurry up and elope" wanting to give them more I decided to fuck around and reply to the comment "already on it". Replies to that were almost instant and the fandom started going crazy making laugh at their wild asses.

Laughing I showed Harrington who laughed too "so we going public then?"

"I mean why not" I shrugged "most of them 'know' already. Might post a photo tonight or something,  what has it been? Like 3 months?"

"Almost" she smiled "as long as I look cute in the photo then it's fine with me William"

"There isn't a photo where you don't look cute Harrington" she rolled her eyes at this and I flicked her nose. "Bitch don't roll your eyes at me, you're adorable and don't you forget it" giving her a kiss I happily munched on my second burrito and watched as Instagram blew up from my comment.