Popular

RIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
My alarm wakes me up scaring the life out of me. It almost reminds me of Percy, my brother back at Camp Half Blood, which i go to in the summer.
Percy Jackson, Son of Poseiden, the Alarm clock. Has a nice ring to it , doesn't it?(pun intended)

I sigh as I get ready for school. Don't get me wrong, I love school, but there is one tiny little problem.

Namely , Leo Valdez.

That boy is my mortal enemy. He is straight out horrible.
And Zeus knows how , he popular as ever.

I'm fairly popular, being the captain of the girls swim team but like he's another-level-of-popular.

~ Sassy Time skip~

I'm just minding my own business when he purposely shoves me. "I'm sorry. Didn't see you there", he snickers with a cocky grin." What are you doing here anyways?"

" I imagine I'm here for the same reason as you, to get an education", I reply flatly. Really, that boy has less than two neurons. It's frustrating.

" Watch you step, ( l/n) , I'm more powerful than you think. I suddenly get a weird feeling, like another demigod was here." Like wise", I reply, as I roll my eyes and walked away. That boy drives me crazy.
That came out wrong , I mean crazy in the I HATE YOU way, cause why would like him that way? Pffftt, noooo.

Anyways , I made my way over to swimming class.
OH AND JUST MY LUCK! LEO IS THERE.
I call the team to practise and Leo snickers," Oh look, the water babies!" .  Rolling my eyes I reply equally sacastic," and the useless moron whose talent is...... Nothing. Go fish ".

After swim class, the day goes breezily. By that I mean, NO LEO.
I'm in luck.

Leo's POV
That girl.

She in infuriating. She won't shut up and honestly I would love to send her to Tartarus.

The first time we met I tried flirting with her and she flipped me of, instantly labelling me as an asshole.

Ok, considering my reputation, shes not wrong, but seriously ? Stereotypical much?

And she's so much like one of my friends back at Camo. Percy Jackson. The same eyes and hair and complexion.

School is over for the day and I'm walking out happily when a fury flies inside. An announcement is made over the speakers. ALL STUDENTS MUST EVACUATE! FIRE IN CHEMISTRY LAB. Students and teachers alike rush outside , but not me, I get to be the lucky demigod who fights that thing.
WHOO - HOOO
I follow it, but I'm a little slow. Hey, I haven't needed to fight a monster in two months ok , don't judge me. I finally turn the corner to find (y/n) cut her hand through the air and a bow appears in it. A quiver full of arrows appears on her back. She reaches for one, nocks it in her bow and shoots.
Crap, she's a demigod.