Ravens

Franks POV

We lay Ray on one of the seats in the private jet. Her hair fell in front of her face and her lips were slightly parted. There was this aura around,I'm not sure if anyone else could feel it, but I could just sense the amount of power around her.

Maybe it's because we share something . We are both legacies .

Magnus whispered something in Alex's ear , which caused Alex to turn red and stick his tongue out at his boyfriend. He gripped the armrests as well. It must have been Alex's first time flying.

The pilot took off and Percy strapped himself in, and squeezed the seats arm rests. Annabeth was whispering comforting things into his ear.

Being a son of Poseiden, the sky was a dangerous place for him. It was pretty dangerous for Ray too, but she was out cold.

Hazel was half asleep, her head resting on my shoulder. And Nico was I'm the seat right of Ray and Leo on the left.

And then suddenly the plane shook.
"Odins Underpants what was that? ", Magnus asked , bewildered.

Hazels eyes flew open in shock. She muttered something about Arion and looked around in bewilderment.

" I have no clue-what the heck , is that a dent? ", Piper, questioned. We all looked up to see sizable dents at the top.
The pilot came running into the seating area.
" BIRDS, LARGE BIRDS", he cried.

His eyes were crazed as if he had seen something out of this world(it was possible ) and he couldn't process it. His brain went into overdrive and he was trying to fill in the blanks.

But if he was here, then....?

Leo rushed to the pilots seat and began working his magic. I looked out of the window and saw these enormous ravens.

"What in-"

"They work for me now! Ohh I like this", a young mans voice called out.
Percy looked out and groaned.
" What is it? ", Hazel asked, fully awake now.

" Apollo"

It certainly didn't look like the sun god. His eyes were black and so was his hair.

I knew he was the god of a lot of things. He skittered around here and there. A little bit like a Jack of all trades. But I didn't see 'Controls Ravens' in the brochure.

"Wait, wasn't there a story about how Apollo had a girlfriend?,Piper asked. She was very good with Greek Mythology, so I figured that she had connected something .

"Um, not to burst your bubble Pipes , but Apollo is like , centuries old. He's had many girlfriends I'm sure. ", I say.
"Yeah, we've narrowed to down to about a million people", Percy said rolling his eyes.

Piper sighed."There was one in particular, I've forgotten her name"

Annabeth gasped."You might be right. That might be the story"

Piper continued.
"Well apparently she was pregnant ,but she was cheating on him. And the Ravens,who used to be angelic and white ,told him."

"JASON A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS!", Leo yelled, furiously working at the levers and buttons. Jason casually jumped of the plane and began controlling the winds helping stabilising the plane. Two seconds in and you could see the strain on his face.

The plane jerked and Ray toppled off her seat and face planted onto the thin red carpet that wasn't much of a shield. She groaned and a string of not so Pg13 words were voiced.
"Geez you're worse than Arion", Percy declared with a slightly disapproving gaze.