𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱.

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

EXTENDED SUMMARY

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

P H O E N I X:

JEAN GREY WAS NEVER YOUR NORMAL CHILD you could find on streets playing with other kids, she never really went to school and she for sure never had a true friend. And it was all because she was different because she was gifted.

Gifted or cursed? It was a question her parents kept asking themselves. How could their daughter lift pillows, toys and other stuff at the house when they couldn't? How was she able to burn the whole building down when she was angry?

But they haven't really got an answer. They simply let her be. They pulled her out of school, made her stay at home every single day every single hour so she wouldn't be spending time with other people and that's all because she could hurt them. It was all because she was dangerous to everyone even for herself.

Later on, after the terrible 'accident' that happened to her parents, little Jean Grey was recruited by Nick Fury and Charles Xavier. Both men were impressed by the child's power and they both sensed that Jean was meant for something more so, at the age of 8, Jean Grey joined SHIELD.

She spent years training and trying to save people's lives. She spent almost five years doing nothing but good for people's sake and it seemed like she really found purpose in her life. Like she finally learned how to deal with her powers that she didn't want and never asked for.

But only one appearance of God of Mischief was enough to make her life twisted again. Although she didn't notice that at the start, in fact, no one did but she was slowly changing.

Avengers tried and help their
the youngest member, they did everything that was in their power to save her and the world.

Will this be a story of young Jean Grey who with the help of her newfound family, Avengers save the world with her powers that she learned to control in process or will this be a story of young Jean Grey who will slowly break down from the inside, just so she could watch the world burn, just so she could watch the entire universe burn and it will all be because of her?

C A S T:

SUMMER FONTANA
JEAN GREY

"it's too nice, i break things."