𝘅𝗶𝘅. chapter.

JEAN GOT OUT OF THE BUILDING as fast as she could and she waited there for any sight of Steve

JEAN GOT OUT OF THE BUILDING as fast as she could and she waited there for any sight of Steve. She still used her powers to her advantage and because of that, she seemed invisible to the people around her and the spying cameras.

Suddenly, the woman that was walking in front of her, came a panicked scream. Jean followed her pointed finger into the air and down from the sky, a circular figure was falling rapidly. It gained speed and distance. Three all too familiar colours caught her eye and she immediately knew who was behind the shield.

Jean heard the shield pierced the glass ceiling. At the deafening crack of the tile as it and Steve hit flat land. The redhead teen ran to him, making herself visible for him and the rest of the people.

She gazed up at the sky and spotted the shattered window he jumped from. "You okay?" She asked, trying to help Steve back to his feet. Captain only nodded his head at her.

"As much as I liked your grand entrance, we need to go," Jean warned and when Steve was back to his feet, the two of them sprinted from the scene and to SHIELD's garage.

They were quick enough to grab his motorcycle and to fly through the closing barrier just before it could crush them with Steve driving it and Jean sitting just behind him and holding onto him so she wouldn't fall off.

They continued to zoom forwards on the bridge when more sharp obstacles appeared before them. Before either of them could say anything, a Quinjet emerged ahead of them.

"Stand down, Captain Rogers, Agent Grey. Stand down. Repeat, stand down."

Steve and Jean weren't backing out and the Quinjet lowered its machine gun and they started shooting at the duo. Jean used her powers to stop the bullets from hitting them as Steve got an idea.

"Remember when I thought you how to ride my motorcycle?" Cap suddenly asked as Jean gazed at him from behind. "You mean remember when you tried? Yeah. I remember that. Why's that important now?" The redhead teen mused.

"Cause I'm gonna need you to do it," Steve exclaimed and the teen couldn't help but give him a deadpan look."What? Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief and Steve nodded his head.

"It's either that or we die," he stated and Jean gulped. She wasn't the best driver, but it was now or never. "It's better of to die from my own hands then from the hands of that old creep," Jean muttered to herself in assurance.

Steve suddenly threw his shield into the propellers to jam it as he gazed at the teen behind him. "Ready?" He asked and she nodded slightly with a deep sigh.

Captain hopped onto the Quinjet as Jean took the control of the motorcycle. Steve's idea was to do more damage to the jet with his shield and so he did just that. Jean's job was just to drive forwards and be careful because of the uncontrolled jet that was above her.