𝗶𝘃. chapter.

AFTER THE PLANE WENT INTO VANISH MODE, Jean met inside along with Steve and Bruce with Nick Fury

          AFTER THE PLANE WENT INTO VANISH MODE, Jean met inside along with Steve and Bruce with Nick Fury. "Gentlemen, Agent Grey," he greeted. Steve handed Fury a ten-dollar bill witch confused everyone around.

          After Fury took the money, he walked over to Bruce and extended his hand forward. Bruce shook it."Doctor thank you for coming," Fury said with a slow nod.

          "Thanks for asking nicely," Bruce replied raising both his eyebrows. Jean almost chuckled at the man's sarcasm, but she stopped herself because director Fury was there. It was kinda expecting of SHIELD to sent Nat, but with a beck up. Okay, a lot of back up, in the case he turns into the giant green thingy.

          "So...how long am I staying?" It was also obvious that Bruce isn't comfortable around here. Too much people and they're scared looks which Jean knew everything about, cause her whole life she felt the same.

          "Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the clear." Jean focused on Fury's mind and she was sure that Bruce wasn't just there to help find the Tesseract. She couldn't find the reason and she just rolled her eyes at that. Information that Fury wanted to keep away from an interested redhead girl, he kept safe and she had no idea how but she knew that he had Charles as a friend for years. He had to learn a trick or two.

          But what they need Banner from? Are they going to kill Hulk or they need his help with Loki? Or they just need him for his knowledge? They could've found another gamma-ray scientist, even if Bruce is the best at it, its still a big risk bringing him here. He should've stayed in the place where he was most comfortable and in control.

          "Were sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, its eyes, and ears for us," Phil explained.

          "That's still not gonna find them in time," Natasha pointed out looking away from some picture, it was Clint's picture. Jean looked Nat with a sad look since she knew how much Clint meant to her.

          "You have to narrow the field. How many spectrometers do you have access to?" Bruce asked. Jean blinked, processing what he just said. She didn't understand what are spectrometers. "How many are there exactly?" She asked curiously.

          Bruce looked at her and started his rant, "Call every lab you know, tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm based on the cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?"

          Jean looked at him with wide eyes, now she had absolutely no idea what he just said. She decided to not try to figure out because her brain would probably melt from too much information.

          "Agent Romanoff, would you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please." Natasha left the room with Bruce behind her.

┈━═☆