𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

Year is 2007

Year is 2007

          IT WAS SUNNY SUNDAY, JEAN AND HER PARENTS WERE IN THE CAR, driving back to their house after a lovely picnic at the lake not so far from Brooklyn, on their favourite family place.

          Emilia or Emma, like she liked to be called was driving. Jon was at a sit right next to her and little Jean who was smiling was sitting on the seat behind.

          "Can we change the station?" Little girl's voice could be heard from behind. Jean wasn't a huge fan over the music her parents listened to, she always found it loud and without a beat. It's like something really bothered her about music.

          "When the song is over, honey," Emma assured, trying to convince her daughter to listen to the song. But littlest Grey just rolled her pretty blue eyes annoyed. "You said that just a song ago."

          Jon just smiled over his daughter. He turned himself towards the little girl. "You know this is the classic, right?" Then was Emma's turn to laugh.

          "Okay, how about I make you a promise? When you are old enough to drive, you can listen to whatever music you want." Auburn-haired women turned around to look at her daughter who was no longer smiling. She was watching the road in front of them with an emotionless face. "Do we have a deal?" Jean didn't respond to her and she just raised her eyebrows up and music station changed. Now it was in pop music, her favourite.

          Emma turned towards Jon with a confused look on her face. "Jon?" Her husband just rose both his hands up in surrender. "It wasn't me."

          The woman then turned again to face her redhead daughter

          The woman then turned again to face her redhead daughter. "Jean...that was...that was you?" She asked, stuttering and a little fear could be heard in her voice. Jean looked outside her right window and responded, "I haven't done anything."

          Emma leaned closer to the radio and changed the station back at the classic music, like before but this time with one eyebrow raised. She watched her daughter, trying to see what she was about to do. Jean hadn't moved an inch, her blue eyes were fixed on the road and still, radio station changed to pop music.