𝘅𝘃𝗶. chapter.

AFTER THEY FINISHED THE MISSION, Steve was very angry and director Fury and he as they lent back in New York, stormed out of the jet and made his way into Fury's office

          AFTER THEY FINISHED THE MISSION, Steve was very angry and director Fury and he as they lent back in New York, stormed out of the jet and made his way into Fury's office. Jean slowly got out of the jet and she waited for Steve on the parking lot where his motorcycle was.

          Jean knew that Steve needed some private talk with Fury. Honestly, she didn't want to get involved in their not trustful relationship. The way Fury didn't want to tell all the detail to Captain proved her point. As for Jean, she knew that Fury never told anybody everything so she didn't bother to try to be the first one. But Steve was different than her, he wanted to save all people and to not do the dirty job for him and that made their relationship worse.

          To put that aside, it was Friday and Friday was somehow a special day for both Steve and Jean.

          Whenever the two of them weren't stuck on the mission or when they weren't working their ass off for SHIELD, they would visit Smithsonian Museum. It was a museum dedicated to Steve himself, to Captain America.
Although both of them visited the museum together very often, they never got tired of it. Steve never got tired of hearing the story of his past all over again, he, in fact, liked remembering the good old days before he went under the ice. He liked remembering his childhood best friend Bucky Barnes who died during the mission they went together. He liked to remember his first love, Peggy Carter, the woman who was the reason he signed papers to adopt Jean.

         And as for Jean, she loved spending time with Steve. At first, she came along with him because she thought he could use some company since it wasn't easy to talk about your past not alone hear its whole story, but as the time passed, she would come with him to hear his stories. She would come to hear the stories of the First Superhero on Earth and she would come to meet up with Peggy, the woman she grew to like very much. And no matter how many times she heard the stories about Steve she couldn't grow tired of them, just like when Charles told her stories about Carol Danvers.

          Jean's attention caught the blonde man who slowly exited the building. He wore jeans, a white shirt with a dark leather jacket. He made his way towards his motorcycle. "I won't even bother asking what happened between you and director Fury," Jean mumbled to herself when she saw that he wasn't really in the mood.

          But her face lightened up when she remembered the reason why she waited for him. "You know, its Friday," she started. Steve looked at her with questionable expression. "And we finished our mission...There's not much to do in the apartment and I am not tired, I can say the same for you, so..." She continued as she turned around to see if he was taking hits.

          Steve smiled to himself and he got a dark blue baseball cap from his bag and he also took white one for Jean. He turned to look at her. "If you are asking about going to the Smithsonian Museum..." Steve started as he gently placed baseball cap ok her head. "Then, jump on," He finished with a smile which made Jean smile too.