𝘃. chapter.

IT WAS SILENT IN THE QUINJET EVEN IF NOW, they got two new people on the ship, Tony Stark was there with them and their new prisoner Loki, God of Mischief himself

          IT WAS SILENT IN THE QUINJET EVEN IF NOW, they got two new people on the ship, Tony Stark was there with them and their new prisoner Loki, God of Mischief himself. Quinjet was filled with awkward silence.

          Jean was staying with two superheroes in the case something happens between them. SHIELD knew that was possible so Agent Grey was there to help. Although she was stuck with her thoughts more then she was keeping two men from arguing and teasing.

          "I don't like it," Steve's voice broke the silence. Captain looked up from the floor to the two agents. "What? Rock of Ages giving up so easy?" Tony asked.

          "I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop," Steve explained. Jean finally decided to put her thoughts aside and she looked up from the floor and face two superheroes.

          "Still, you are pretty spry for an old fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony teased but Steve clearly didn't know what Stark talked about. "Mr Stark," Jean rolled her ocean blue eyes at him, warning him to stop. She knew exactly what he meant by that.

          "It's like callisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." The redhaired kid tried to stay serious but she let out a laugh. Tony and Steve looked at her and she bit inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing more. "What? It was funny," Jean defended, looking at both of them. She earned famous Stark smirk.

          "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve said to Tony, who didn't seem to care. He was bored now. "Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you," Tony mused in a duh tone.

          Thunder shook the plane, it nearly hit the quinjet which made it shook. A few agents glared at Jean who held her hands up in surrender. "It wasn't me, I swear," she defended again.

          Steve looked over at their prisoner and found Loki looking out of the window. "What's wrong? Scared of a little lightning?"

          Loki made eye contact with a solider. "I'm not overly fond of what follows," God of Mischief exclaimed with a smirk.

          There was large noise coming from the outside roof of the quinjet. It startled everyone when Thor practically pride open the ramp, stomped in, grabbed Loki and flew off the quinjet.

          Jean blinked a few times to process what just happened because everything happened quickly. She then realized the person who took Loki was Thor, his older brother and God of Thunder. She knew about him because of the events from New Mexico that happened a while ago. Tony put on his helmet.

           "Another Asgardian?" Natasha asked the three. "I think it's Loki's brother, Thor," Jean replied to Nat and stood up as well.

          "Think the guy's friendly?" Steve asked, looking over the group. He clearly didn't know much about mythology and God's. "Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony was ready and made his way to the exit, where Thor flew out a few moments ago.

          "We think he's friendly," Jean muttered to Steve seeing no one was interested in replying. The blonde man sent her a small smile which she returned.

          "Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Captain yelled at the man in the iron suit who was ready to jump off. "I have a plan, attack!" Tony shouted before he went flying off the quinjet. Jean shook her head in amusement a few times.

          "You've got to be kidding me," She said it more to herself than to others, whishing that she stayed with Bruce instead of being here with annoying Tony Stark.

          Steve's and Jean's eyes met. Steve opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Jean, "You take Loki, he clearly won't put up a fight. He wants to be captured. And I will take care of two boys who are having a pissing match."

          Steve closed his mouth, just nodding at her. He trusted the kid agent with her plan. He grabbed himself parachut. Black Widow noticed that they were about to follow two God's and Stark. "I'd sit this one out, Cap, Red."

          Cap looked at her. "I don't see how we can."

          "These guys come from legends, they are basically Gods," Natasha warned Steve knowing that Jean was ready for everything even the God's but she hoped she could stop Steve from going.

          Jean didn't need a parachute so she jumped out of the quinjet without one. She used her telekinesis powers to have a good landing.

          Steve looked out where Jean just jumped, realizing that she didn't have a parachute with her but then remembered that she had some telekinesis abilities so he didn't worry anymore. "There's only one God ma'am and I am pretty sure he doesn't dress like that," Steve explained to Nat before jumping off too.

┈━═☆

          Jean found the two men fighting each other. She couldn't help but roll her eyes when she saw the damage the two had caused. "Hey!" She yelled but was ignored by both of them which pretty annoyed her.

          "I said, hey!" she yelled louder this time and she moved both of her hands in the air, making the two flew from each other's grips. She was sure that now they acknowledge her presence. She let her hands down and walked to them.

          "That's enough," She stepped up, looking at two. Tony looked a bit relaxed because now, he wasn't fighting alone against God while Thor looked angrier than before. "I don't know what you think you're doing here," Jean added, glaring at the thunder God.

          "I come here to put an end to Loki's schemes," he replied with his powerful voice and accent which would make most people afraid. But Thor didn't scare her, how could he? She literally knocked him out with one move.

          "Then prove it, prove that you are not here to do the same thing your brother did, put the hammer down!" Jean glared at him when she ordered this, not scared of his dark look.

          "Um, yeah, no! Bad call kid! He loves his hammer!" Tony was cut off when Thor used his hammer, Mjölnir, to backhand him and make him fly. "You want me to put the hammer down?!" He yelled before attacking Jean with his hammer.

          The man leapt in the air before launching himself down in front of her to attack. Jean held both her hands to protect herself and Tony from the hammer. It flew quickly and it stopped just in front of the girls face and it bounced back and attacked both Thor and the surrounding forests.

        The girl signed and shield her eyes. There was a bright light for a couple of moments and after it, all cleared up. Jean let the both her hands down. The billionaire got up, his impressed look hidden by his iron mask. Thor stood up as well, not showing emotions on his face.

          "Are we done here? Cap went to get Loki," Jean explained to both, looking at the God with challenging eyes.

           "And what is your name, little warrior?" Thor finally asked the redhead kid, totally impressed over the fact that she shielded herself from his hammer.

           "Jean Grey," she replied. Thor smiled at the kid. "You're a worthy opponent, lady Jean," he confessed, earning a smile from redhead kid.