Chapter 11: Uh-Oh

Your eyes flutter open seeing a sleeping Brittany. A small smile went to your lips, seeing how at peace she was at the moment. So you looked away and your eyes darted around the room, seeing Anna with a bag. You tense seeing her walk towards you and Brittany. You try to move and get up but that only leads to a yelp escape your lips causing the ginger haired girl to move wrapping her arms around you. You turn locking eyes with Brittany's blue ones. You watch her lips as they separate but the tiny brunette beats her too it.

"Brittany get up and help Y/N," Anna said, pausing a moment. "We're leaving."

"Leaving?" Brittany asked, gently helping you up as the two of you stand. You lean into her feeling your head rush and your vision blur for a minute. Her arm wrapped around you, keeping you close and holding you upright. "What do you mean leaving?"

"Exactly what I mean!" Anna snapped her heads directed towards you. "I take it you won't try anything funny considering you can barely stand." You look away, your eyes directed towards the ground as a chuckle escapes her. You shake your head softly as you feel Brittany start to walk, pulling you along. Soon enough you were walking up the stairs, following behind Anna who still carried a duffel bag on her arm. And soon after you make it to the outside, feeling a gust of cold breezes hit your skin. You shiver, leaning closer to Brittany, her other arm now over the front of you.

Finally you guys make it to the van. Anna opens the side door, sliding it open and standing to the side, making eye contact with you and Brittany. But nothing is said as Brittany stops in her tracks, gently moving her position to get behind you and helping you into the van. Soon enough you sit, still feeling chilly with goosebumps covering your arms and feeling them rise in your legs. You shake as Brittany climbs in. She looks at you tilting her head.

"Hey Anna, do you have any blankets?" Brittany asked, her head turning to face out the van. Silence filled everywhere, causing you to glance up seeing Anna tossing Brittany a few blankets that happened to have been the ones you were laying with previously. Quickly Brittany opens it up by throwing it over you. "You can scoot closer." You glanced up meeting Brittany's blue colored eyes, before scooting a bit closer and feeling the warmth of the blanket wrap around you along with Brittany's arm, rubbing a circle with her finger on your shoulder. But you don't mind closing your eyes feeling a headache coming about with a loud roaring of the engine. Your eyes pop back open seeing Anna upfront starting the car and beginning to drive.

______________________

An hour and a half past and your still on the road, backroads. You knew it wouldn't be that easy but you had hoped she'd take the highway. Instead the tiny brunette stuck to backroads. You had fallen asleep about an hour ago and have been awake for 25 minutes. Your Y/E/C eyes just staring out the van window in the warmth of Brittany's arms and the blanket. But every now and then you feel Brittany's breathes, going in and out. Her stomach going in and out, gently. You knew she was sleeping and didn't want to wake her, remembering she was probably up late the previous night singing Flashlight to you. It's still stuck in your head.

Moments pass and you hear Anna lay on her horn. You jump causing Brittany to wrap her arms around you. You look to the ginger haired as her eyes lock with your own. She looks away and you see her eyes widen. "Anna-" Before the girl could finish you turned your head just in time to see a truck coming fully at you three. But before anything could be done the van was hit and you went flying around, as did Brittany and Anna feeling a few rough spots before everything finally becomes blackness.