Purity Maintenance

"No! Shiii.. Kag...st st st." It was like he was trying to speak in shorthand. My simple fondling had already caused a small dew drop of precum to form on the head that was a mere inch from my mouth. I knew what would happen if I sucked on it, but I could not stop myself. Inuyasha cried out in crisis only moments after I sucked the head of his shaft into my wanting mouth. I wasn't able to swallow all of his release, but it didn't matter. I had done what I wanted to do, or thought I had, granting him some relief and giving him new memories, and good ones with me.
When his shutters stopped, he looked down at me. He was sweating, out of breath and overwrought.
"What! The! Fuck!"
"Hmmm? I said sweetly, wiping my mouth with my sleeve. "You didn't like it?"
He was over me before I could gasp, forcing me to lay back and hovering above me. His eyes were wild as he kissed me. I knew he could taste himself on my lips. I felt his hand and just a tickle of his claws on my inner thigh. My whole body hammered with desire. He deepened the kiss, his tongue now bold, hotly playing with mine. I scraped my tongue across one of his fangs, moaning loudly when he bit my lip.
"I want you." He whispered in my ear, his shaft echoing those words by coming to life again.
"I know my love, I want you too."
"Kagome, I don't know what to do..."
His eyes were full of shy embarrassment as they darted away from my gaze.
"You could always return the favor." I stated with heat peppering my words. He just looked me confused and I watched as my words sunk in and dawn all over his handsome face.
"P-p-put my m-m-mouth.. down there?"
I nodded, knowing my voice would betray how scared I really was. He swallowed hard and sitting back on his haunches, looking down at my skirt. He looked back at my eyes, his wild and unsure. The purple birthmarks on his cheeks were now deeper and highly visible. But his eyes still held no trace of red. I felt so wanton as he lifted my skirt up and looked at my pink undies.
"Kagome... you smell so sweet...I don't want to hurt you."
"You won't. And I will say something if you do, okay."
"I don't know how..." but he couldn't finish. I had reached down and removed my panties. I wanted him to do it but I knew he wasn't able to be gentle right now. His breathing became very ragged and his eyes went wide. I could feel my excitement grow under his scrutiny.
"But your body is so different. What do I do?" His voice was so deep and husky that I shivered. I thought to myself, okay Kagome you can do this. I bent my knees cutting off his view and then in one moment of courage I let them fall open, exposing my core and my most sensitive spot to his touch his eyes and to the world.
"Please," I begged "just touch me"
He needed no further encouragement. His lips grazed my inner thighs before plunging into my depths. He nuzzled and kissed, his tongue finally flicking out to taste my excitement. I quickly followed with a loud moan.
He stopped.
"No!" I breathed out, "please don't stop!"
I felt his breath on my sensitive skin, causing me to tremble, and then his tongue was back. He was urgent like a thirsty animal that was almost panicked.
"Ah ah Inu, oh slow down mmm mmm mm oh wait! Be careful there!"
He stopped again, coming up for air and looked confused "what?"
" That spot down there ...inside... be careful please. That that's my hymen." I said the last word softly, knowing he would need an explanation. He dropped feather soft kisses on my inner thighs and lower as I quickly explained. "There is a thin bit of skin there, proof of my purity. If it's damaged or torn away then I will technically be dishonored. "