At My Limit

"Explain!" I bark.
"Inu, mating, we mark our life partners with a bite."
I manage not to look horrified and simply nod. "We will cross that bridge later." I say calmly and kiss the spot I had bitten, returning to my task. I can feel my undies becoming wet. I reach down between my legs and free him, then pull my skirt up around my hips. The thin fabric now the only thing between his sex and mine.
He is done with my teasing and rolls me off of him, but he is over me immediately, his lips crushing mine. I whimper and start squirming when I feel his fingers slip under my panties. He moves so slowly that I'm going insane. The warm pulsing under his finger starts to burn, I can feel my excitement pooling as he drives me higher. His finger dips down, swirling the lubrication around my bud, then again. The third time he slid down I bucked my hips against him reflexively. And froze.
He felt me tense and stopped. "I touched it didn't I?" He asked, panic obvious on his face.
"Yes, but I think it's ok. That was my fault, it felt so amazing."
He said nothing else, but reached down, ripping off my soaked panties angrily.
"What are yo..."
"Checking."
"But.."
"Shuddup, it's mine ain't it?"
I trembled and nodded, suddenly bashful. He grabbed my legs an spread them wide, sitting between them. He reached down and opened my neither region looking intently. "It looks the same..."
I didn't let him see it, but I was relieved. He wouldn't have touched me again if he had damaged it. He continued to examine me and as before, my insides were molten.
He lay between my legs, inches from my parted cleft and continued to watch my body. I could feel his hot breath. When his tongue touched my core, stroking my innocence, I cried out, squeezing my eyes shut.
He stopped. "Did that hurt?"
"No!" I breathed.
He delved back in, more aggressive, pushing my body. I felt my putter walls expand slightly and heard his intake of breath. "I don't think it's as fragile as you think." His words were sultry but inquisitive. He put his tongue back in me, swirling it, making me moan.
"Please, Inu... I can't any more."
He moved up to my pulsing nub and pulling back the hood that hid it, he lavished it with attention. I shook and climaxed hard, crying out loudly, then louder as his thumb swirled around it. My knees jerked and my cries were almost chirps. "Ah ah no no." It was too intense.
"You're amazing." He said before licking me again. I could feel my walls spasm around his intrusive muscle, his thumb still making me jerk reflexively. My hips thrust again, but this time I heard him chuckle. He was acting fearless. I reached down to grab his hand and looked at him...
His head came up, his brown eyes meeting mine, a wide grin on his handsome face.
"Inu..."
"What?"
I softly say, "It's sunset..."
The smile he's sporting fades slightly.
"It...it's ok. I just... I want to keep going ok?"
"Yes." I reply quickly.
He plants little kisses up my stomach, swirling his tongue in my navel, pushing up my shirt. I stop him, and standing, I strip, putting my clothes on the ground and lay back down on them. He follows suit, stripping and putting his robes under my head. I caress his face.
"You still want me like this?"
"I have told you, I love you. Human, Hanyo, Yokai... I don't care. I want all of you."
He moved over me, kissing me softly, his silky black hair tickling my arms. I suddenly felt his hard length slip inside my wet folds.
"Oh InuYasha." My voice was sultry. He took his shaft in his hand and rubbed it up and down in my wetness.
"God's I want you so bad." He ground out.
"I want you too, but you know you will be mad at both of us if you surrendered."
His pace quickened, but I could see his frustration. Then the tip of his steel rod was pressing against my maiden head. I moaned and encouraged him with my hips, bucking upward slightly. He grabbed my hips to stop me, applying the tiniest bit more pressure. I wanted to thrust forward but he held me still.
"Let me savor this." His voice was drenched in agony.
I felt my core quaking, stretching, wanting him. I trembled, feeling his manhood pulse. He moved back slightly, and forward, his hips instinctively seeking release.
The pressure increased and lessened, increased then held. I felt a tiny sharp pain and gasped.
"InuYasha, I'm at my limit! Take me or stop, please." My hips trying to echo my words.
His eyes were tightly closed. He took a deep breath and...