Dangerously Close

I could feel he was ready yet again, and I couldn't believed it. I reached out, this time I was able to feel his sack, which has been hidden before. He allowed my curiosity. I was amazed at their size and weight. Both hands memorized each dimension. When I gently squeeze the tip, his sharp intake of breath shot my eyes upward.
"Did I hurt you?"
"No." He breathed heavily, "That's  j just too ah ah Kagome!"
I giggle and stop. I just couldn't get enough of him. I ran my fingers through the soft white curls that his erection is nestled in. "We have to stop." he groans out through gritted teeth, but my hands don't stop. I guide him between my legs bringing it into my warm slick cleft and when he thrust forward reflexively I felt my clit answer.
"What, no Kag..."
I put my finger on his lips "You aren't hurting it like this." I moan out, " just don't thrust upward okay." He nodded grabbing my hips and letting his head fall back. Even though we were in the water, my essense lubricated us, heightening the sensation. He began to make short desperate little cries as he got closer. My climax came suddenly with no real warning. My legs reflexively close tighter. I felt his shaft dangerously close and I didn't care. But I knew he would have so I shifted my hips slightly and heard a loud cry from him as warmth flooded my neither region  I felt a twinge of panic flood my body. "Move! Back up!  Hurry!" His passion dazed eyes were full of confusion and worry as I quickly use the water to rinse it all away.
"Kagome?"
" It's okay. We just have to be careful. Even with my hymen intact, I can still get pregnant."
"What?!"
" I said it's okay now, and we're in the lake. We just have to be careful okay."
He encircled me in his arms, nearly crushing the breath from me.
" I didn't know." His voice was laced with regret, ears folding back.
" Don't do that!" I scolded.
" What? "
"Feel bad. I wanted everything. You gave me what you could and we did not do anything I lament!" I leaned back and kiss his chest. The warmth of his body makes me shiver.
"Come on, let's get you dry."
" Why?"
" Because you're cold."
"No, why did you do this?"
He looked away sheepishly and answered in soft quiet tones. "You were mad, I've never seen you so mad before. I could feel you pulling away, breaking away from me inside. It was like..." He put his hand over his heart,  "like I was being crushed from the inside."
" So you just did all of this to keep me around?"
" No, not really. I don't want to lose you and I know you want these things from me. I'm trying here Kagome."
"Okay." I really had no clue what else to say. He lifted me out of the water and carried me to a sunny area in a semi sheltered spot by the rocks. He left me there in the sunshine to warm up. I close my eyes soaking in the heat on my bare skin. When he returned he was fully dressed and holding my clothes. I didn't move to put them on, so he went on alert, watching our surroundings. I sat up a little, leaning back on my arms. The sun felt so good on my bare breasts. I would catch him eyeing me every so often, but he would quickly look away.
" It's getting late." He stated without looking at me.
"Yes, I know. Can we talk about something?"
" I ain't talking about nothin until you have your clothes on."
I huff, but get dressed none-the-less. "Now can we talk?"
"Whatever." he hopped down and sat next to me, crossing up his legs, not saying anything but I felt his eyes on me. I moved to sit in front of him. "When I came back, you said that you wanted to spend the rest of my life together. Is that like forsaking all others?"
" You're asking me if I want to be with someone else?"
"Uuuumm, no. I'm asking if that was a marriage proposal or something else."
Blush crept across his cheeks. After what we had just done, I didn't think I would be able to embarrass him. "Look, why do we have to decide things right now?"
" I wasn't asking for a decision."
"I don't know. I don't want to be with anyone else, but I also know what "that" means."
" What does it mean to you InuYasha?I don't think that we have the same ideas."
" Like, I'm going to care for you the rest of your life, but I already do that and provide for you. We don't need a ceremony for me to provide for you and take care of you."