Kisses and Promises

"Kagome! InuYasha!" We hear Miroku calling out to us, aproaching from the village.
"Damn his timing!" InuYasha grumbles.
'Damn it indeed', I think to myself, 'but you would have kicked your own butt if you had taken it.'
We dress quickly, fumbling in the near pitch darkness and hurry towards our calling friend.
"Miroku!" InuYasha calls out.
The monk runs to us. "I have been looking everywhere for you two!" He catches his breath a bit before continuing. "The Hokemin village has been attacked by a water demon." He hands InuYasha the Tessuiga. "I know you are human tonight, but I could still use the help."
InuYasha nods and swiftly kisses me on the cheek. "I will try not to be gone long."
"Be safe." I call out as he turns to follow Miroku.
"That was too close," I muse out loud. "And I would have never heard the end of it... maybe now he will push the wedding forward." My body is still humming. "Damn him!"
I return home after checking in with Sango, taking my time to let my body cool down. But there's no hope. Soon after prepping the fish and starting the veggies to roast, I remove my skirt and begin to pleasure myself. I take it slow, using the excitement left from earlier to make things easier. I close my eyes and let myself get lost in the images that dance and writhe before my inner mind. My fingers dip down, intending to catch more lubrication, but wandering down, and inside a little. I rub the barrier to my entrance and moan softly. My excitement doubled, I rub my throbbing button faster. I begin to pant, pressing harder. My hips thrust up with a will of their own.
That's when I hear him say "Good Gods!"
My eyes fly open to see InuYasha standing in our hut, leaning against the door frame, his arms crossed over his chest, eyes glazed with lust.
I pull my hand away and blush scarlett.
"Don't you dare stop!" He comands, his voice deep and full of heat. I shudder and let my hand creep back down, fingers sliding into my folds.
"Spread your legs." He pants. His voice makes me heady. I do as I'm told, parting my trembling legs as I continue to stimulate myself.
"More." He grinds out, his voice deeper, and I moan loudly as I comply. He watches for a moment longer before unfurling his frame from the door post, moving over to me, sitting between my legs.
"Lift your hips. Fuck yes like that!" I feel his hands move on my skin and opening my neither region so he could see everything. My fingers work furiously now. I get so close, but it keeps retreating like a frightened rabbit, until he touches my barrier.
I crash hard over the edge, crying out in release. His mouth suddenly closes over my core, swirling around my walls and flicking against my hymen.
"Don't stop Kagome."
And I don't stop, I can't because another climax comes swiftly and I cry out again.
He lets me down inch by inch and moves away, removing his robes and clothes. I watch him with hooded eyes and feel my body stirring again.
"We are going to have to do something about this." He smilingly teases as he strokes himself. And I raise up to my knees.
"No, can you do that if I'm laying down?"
"Sure, I don't see why not." My voice sounds strange.
He lays down on the mat as I hover over him and lick the soft tip. I can't control myself and hungrily take as much as I can into my mouth. I was three strokes in when he growled loudly and showed my why he wanted to lay down.
Reaching over to me, he grabbed me by my hips and positioned my junction over his head, both hands on my bottom, he pulled me down and buried his face in my hot wetness.
As his tongue became more urgent, so did my mouth, sucking his steel shaft hard, cupping his sac, teasing the ridge of the head with my lips. I felt his hips tense, his pelvis spasm upwards and I took more of him. I heard him cry out against me, felt his body shake and his warm ejaculate in the back of my throat. I swallowed rapidly, not really minding the salty sweetness.
I teased his head as he had done my clit and was awarded when he jerked hard.
"Kagome! Ooh na stop oh oh damn it!"
I giggled and moved to lay down beside him.
"You didn't ummm..."
"Cum? No, but it felt amazing. It's hard to focus on two things at once."
"You are right ya know. I had time to cool down and think about it and I would have been really pissed if I had ruined you tonight."
"Would it really have been so bad?"
"Maybe not, but I wouldn't have felt right."
"We can solve that problem ya know..." I giggle gently.
"Don't you worry about that little girl. I promise, by this time next month, that barrier won't be there."
My heart tripped and skipped two beats, then filled with pure joy. I attacked him with kisses and he laughed as he rolled me on my back and kissed me deeply.