That's Mine

"Oh I'm all icky." I say petulantly.
"Hmmm?"
"InuYasha..." I cooed, my fingers stroking his soft hair. "We need to wash up." I say with no real conviction.
"Mmmmmmmm." He purred and nuzzled his head deeper into the crook of my arm. I didn't want this moment to end because it might never come again, but I could feel his cum drying on my skin.
"Okay babe, come on." I sat up and grabbed my clothes, hugging them to my exposed breasts. He grumbled grabbing his hakama and slinging them over his shoulder, following me. Suddenly he snickered. I looked back to see him twirling my panties on a clawed finger. I felt my face heat up immediately. "You dropped um." He stated with a mischievous grin. I tried to grab for them, but he just picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and taking off at break-neck speed. I squealed, not just from shock, but because my skirt flew up and my naked bottom was hanging out for all the world to see.
We arrived at the lake without incident and he let me down slowly, sliding me down his length, bunching up my skirt more. He reached behind me and untied it, never taking his eyes off mine, and let it fall to the grass. I broke my eyes away from his and quickly got into the cool water. I lowered myself up to my neck and started to loosen and rinse away the evidence of our encounter. On the shore, he'd quickly removed his robe and undershirt and slid into the lake with me. He let me have some space but his eyes rarely left me. I could tell he wanted to say something or ask something. After nearly 20 minutes of scrutiny I finally turned to face him.
"What?"
"Hmmm?" He feigned innocence.
" You want to say something? It's written all over your face."
He paused and blushed scarlett. "Keh, I want to see it." He stated and move towards me deliberately. I watched him curiously as he took me by the hips, lifting me out of the water and sitting me in the sunshine on a warm rock. He looked up into my eyes as lust filled his golden gaze. "Open your legs," he whispered low.
"W...what?"
He put his hands on my knees. My womanhood was perfectly eye level with his scrutinizing gaze. "Open your legs. I want to see your innocence."
His words made me heady. I cried out as an electric pulse shot down to the very area he wanted to see. I scooted a little closer to the edge before parting my legs wide. His open curiosity was so alluring, and if we were going to continue our playtime, he needed to see. His hands were on me, parting my nether region and looking intently at my center. My legs began to tremble a little under his hot intense scrutiny. After several moments under his examination I had to ask him, "You see it?"
"Yea, I think so."
"Really?"
His tongue, which was safer than his clawed fingers, plunged into my depths, licking the walls of my womanhood before gently grazing my hymen."Aaaaah, that's it... oh yes, be careful. Oooh oh."
He stopped licking but stroked my legs, and continued to stare at my body until I finally couldn't stand my curiosity any longer.
"What are you staring at?"
" I'm watching you get wet. It's amazing."
At his words, I could feel my core spasm. It felt as though my whole body was turning into lava.
"Yup! Just like that." He stated before plunging his tongue back into my body. I shook almost violently as he work back up to my swollen bud and down to catch my excitement with his mouth. Backup to tease me and down to lick, backup to suck gently and back down. He continued this relentless ministration.
"Aaah Inu, ah I'm I'M!"
"Tell me," he said, barely missing a beat. "Tell me!"
"I'm cumming! I cried out, then screamed "Oh! AAAAA!"
My voice cracking as I reached the height of my climax. Even the birds stopped to listen. I felt my warm wet excitement leaking slowly out of my body. He watched transfixed before licking it all away.
"That's mine." He stated possessively as he studied my pulsating core and hymen. He placed warm kisses all over, and released my labia. He closed my gelatin legs and picked me up off the rock, setting me back in the water.