~30~

I'm sorry but
*softly whispers*
what the feck^
Is anybody else living for that curly hair??
————————————————————
"Was?"

"Yes, I thought you loved me back so I wanted to say that, but I had to leave."

"You love me?"

Jungkook, being the sensitive boy he was when around Taehyung, instantly broke out in tears and threw himself at the older, gripping onto his hair and sitting right in his lap, legs wrapped around his waist. Taehyung would be lying if he said he wasn't surprised, but god, he loved when Jungkook was like this.

"I do love you Bun, and being away from you was the most difficult thing in my whole life."

Jungkook sobbed and clung to Taehyung, smelling him and breathing him in.

"I missed you so fucking much baby."

That had the younger whimpering and pulling away to capture Taehyung's lips in the most desperate kiss he's ever had.

"Fuck I missed how you taste." Taehyung chuckled against Jungkook's lips.

"M-Me too."

They devoured each other, the emotion showing as a tangle of teeth and tongue and saliva. It was loud and it was messy and passionate and desperate and they were holding each other so firmly it would be impossible for somebody to break them apart.

"I want you so bad Bun it's unbelievable."

"B-But you have me, I'm right here." Jungkook hiccuped, spit making his lips look puffy and shiny.

"No no Bun. I want you under me, wiggling and squirming and gripping at places I keep covered. Making the most beautiful noises man has ever known and coming so hard that-"

"Stop, stop it stopstopstop." Jungkook begged, doe eyes bright like always, cheeks flushed red.

"What? Embarrassed that you'll get hard right here?"

"N-No, well, y-yeah, but you're just dragging it through the mud."

"Says who? We can leave right now. Go somewhere, anywhere, and do just that."

And even though Jungkook knew he'd get in so much trouble, he got up to do just that. They ran through the hallways and found an exit door in which they stumbled out of, in search of somewhere they could be alone. Taehyung had adrenaline pumping through him as he pushed Jungkook into a carriage and ran to the front. He was so excited to be breaking the rules, it felt surreal.

"Hey, take us to the Kim Kingdom castle." Taehyung ordered the man. He went to protest and then realized who was addressing him, and took off as soon as Taehyung was inside the carriage.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"To my room."

"Your r-room? But you don't- I'm confused. Are we going to the Kim Kingdom?! That's far away!"

Taehyung chuckled at the nervous and worried state of the other royal. He was so cute when he blushed with confusion, eyes big and bright and curious.

"What if we get caught?" He gasped.

"Jungkook."

"They're going to find out. Oh man we're so in trouble."

"Jungkook."

"They're going to tell me I can't see you again!"

"Jungkook please shut up."

"Tae please don't leave me again."

Jungkook was frantic. And Taehyung was getting annoyed. So the older threw his hand over Jungkook's mouth to shut him up and sighed.

"Stop talking."

Jungkook nodded and gulped, looking out the small window with wide eyes. The horse's hooves made clop sounds outside as the trees and buildings flashed by.

"Look at me. I want to see you."

The younger prince hesitantly turned in his seat, back against the side of the carriage, and looked straight at Taehyung. The two looked over each other, every inch of skin not going undiscovered, every button and belt buckle taken into account.

"We're alone." Jungkook breathed softly.

"Finally." Taehyung growled before they threw themselves at the other in a desperate tangle. Hands were gripping clothes and hair, eyes fluttered shut, lips clashed together in a passionate mess. It felt like ecstasy. Finally tasting and touching.

They kissed and kissed until their breaths were gone and then kissed some more. Jungkook felt overwhelmingly good and sighed against Taehyung's mouth multiple times, loving the way his lips slipped over his own. The older prince hummed with each sigh, missing the way Jungkook always fell pliant with him.

"You still sound so beautiful." Taehyung murmured as he trailed his lips away from Jungkook's soft mouth, licking and biting at the sensitive skin of his neck. "Fuck, I can't wait."

————————————————————
Don't forget to vote!!
And check out my other stories💜💜