The Unknown Connection

Vinda was glad to see me. We played a lot in the janitor's closet. I remembered the star charm. I showed mine to hers and we compared the two. "Wow! I totally see the similarities! Can they be sisters?" Little Vinda was so curious and she imagined a lot. "Oh yeah! They look like twins!" Then the both of us popped into laughter. Well, I can say that I'm so, so awesome to be a friend to a lost girl. Sometimes, I thought I was a babysitter! But friendship is bigger and larger than you could every imagine.

   I started to think about the two charms and what was their connection. It was really unknown! Anyway, I just played with Vinda until 3 'o' clock. I gave her some of my chicken lollipops and we gobbled so much and we acted as if we were on a food fest! (P.S: How did I get the chicken lollipops in the airport? Easy! I just said that I don't want to be hungry while visiting a friend. I remembered Mr. Michael James. I gave him a chicken lollipop and told him that I was the girl left in the airport before. He thanked me for the food and asked me where I lived. I said, "I don't know my address. I am just spending my vacation here." He nodded.

   Then I went back to Vinda. I didn't know the connection of my charm and Vinda's. But I want to know.

   Then I went home with uncle Martin.