The Mall Embarrassment

Uncle Martin's highschool friend has a daughter. Her name is Isabella and she has a party that I'm invited to. Uncle and I went to the nearby mall and we bought a dress for me to wear. It was pink all over and had flowers in different sizes and colors. Woah! It was expensive, $50 for a dress.

Anyway, I just left my uncle at the cashier to look for gifts for Isabella. I saw toys, clothes, books and shoes. I noticed a doll in the toys section. It looked like Annabelle! But I took a closer look, I saw that its face looked like mine! Anyway, I went on and saw the perfect gift. It was a complete girls' set. A doll, a fairytale book, a make-up kit, a shirt, a skirt and a pair of shoes were in the set. $20 for a girl set, it was totally affordable! I looked in my wallet and saw $50 dollars inside. I got 2 sets(one for me, one for Isabella) and paid at the other cashier.

When I looked back, I didn't see uncle Martin anymore! I searched for him everywhere. Until I gave up and went to the cashier and said that I was lost. "Mr. Martin Bondave! Where are you? Your niece Ms. Mia Walters is here at Cashier 6. Thank you." The lovely cashier woman broadcasted. I began to worry and tremble, even though it was so embarrassing, I cried. Actually, it was a 'supposed-to-be-silent' cry. But no! My mouth was actually in front of the microphone! Arghhhhh! I was so embarrassed! Well, I should blame uncle Martin for leaving me without seeing me! :( But the one to be really blamed is Isabella herself! You see, we shouldn't be wasting our money just for her extravagant party(her family is wealthy)! After 3 minutes, I was fatigued. I couldn't do anything and I can't go anywhere because uncle might be going to the cashier right now. But please! He seemed like he was walking like a turtle! Suddenly, a kid that was a boy passed by.

He had blueish green eyes. He had brown awesome hair and most of all, he was really handsome! Ah! But I don't have ANY INTEREST in BOYS, especially those who think they're so handsome like all the girls will follow him! But hey! It seemed like he was the boy who came that was taking pictures and videos of me while crying! What the...? Anyway, he went up on stairs and shouted as loud as he can. He caught everybody's attention. "Hey! Did you see that odd-looking girl that's lost on Cashier 6? Well, she is going to make a good show! Here in my Canon camera, I took some videos and pictures of her! Do you want to see them?" That irritating boy asked. How dare he do that! But I suddenly thought that his face was so familiar to me! Think, think, think...aha! He was Gilbert Matson! The worst guy in school! He had been a bully forever! I knew it! Then, I speedily ran to the stairs on where he was, "Gilbert! Please! Don't be a bully until here!" I snatched his $55 Canon premium mono pad. "Ahhhhhh! Snatcher! She's a criminal! Seize her!" Oh no! I just handed him his camera and ran off, away from the hypnotized angry people who chased me up to the exit door. There I saw uncle Martin! We then rode another minibus and went home. What a day!