55 Minutes With Tia

I called Tia to ask her if she wants to go to Consumer's Lodge to buy the guitar. She said, "Of course! Thanks!" "Na, nothing!" Then, I ended the call.

   I was so excited! I wore my black jeggings and blue sleeved shirt. I waited in the Consumer's Lodge for her. She looked like she waa gonna go shop the mall! She wore a pink glittery party dress, red wedged shoes and a Prada handbag!

   "Are you going to another place?" I curiously asked. "Oh, no, no, no! I just wore this dress, to impress!" And then, she bursted into laughter, evil-like laughter...

   Anyway, I showed her the old place I bought my guitar. "The Old Maestro Shop" "I'm so excited Mia! What guitar can I pick?" She was jumping outside so I dragged her inside. She was amazed, totally.

   "Wow, OMG! They're all great! What should I pick? Aha!" Tia found the guitar similar to mine. "Isn't it pretty?!" "Oh, yeah." I grinned.

   It was worth $150 and she had enough loose change to buy the two of us 2 bigger songbooks!

   We went out and sat beside the fountain. I gave her a fourpence and I held another. We should wish. I wished again that my money could grow a bigger amount. We threw our coins at the same time. We hugged and thanked each other.

   I took her to the railway station so she could ride a train back home. I waved goodbye and walked home. It was a good day with Tia, although it didn't last an hour. I hope we'll meet again and have many more good times!