April 16 :)

I don't know what I feel right now, or what I need to feel. But today is that special day I've always been waiting for, every year! You know it when you see it in my profile. :)

   I woke up on 6:30, my unusual waking-up time. I looked up on the ceiling and wore a big, happy smile on my face. I stared at my doll and hugged her, not like what I've done for the past 3 weeks. I always kicked her out of my bed and made an evil smile. But because today is a special day, I have decided to change my ways for the next 1 hour, 32 minutes and 15 seconds.

   I jumped out of bed and ran as fast as I can to wake up my tardy uncle. When he woke up, I greeted him in the happiest 'Good morning!' I can. That was definitely NOT the way I do my ordinary morning. I wake up late, when I see my uncle in the kitchen, I greet him, "Mornin'." Everyday, I had absolutely 25% of my energy, not like what I have today, 99.9%.

   I don't know if you have the same feeling when your birthday comes but, I feel desperate to end this day! "Why?", you ask? Cuz' I want to be 13 years old RIGHT NOW so I will be older than that bratty Isabella! And be 7 years older than Vinda! Yay! I'm big and old sister now! Only for Vinda and Bella, not Jane. She's 2 years older than me so I can never catch her current age. :(

   Anyway, I pulled my uncle out of bed and he screamed at me! Right to my EARS! Arghhhhh! I left him there, close to the floor. I didn't look in his room until I heard a 'thud' sound and 'ouch' sound. I just thought in my mind, "Whoops! My bad! Ha ha ha!" "Mia!!! Come here you brat!" My mad uncle says when he wakes up everyday.

   We ate Baby Back Ribs that we ordered at Racks®! And we bought 3 kilos of strawberries and ordered a new dish with plenty of squashes! Our drink was Apple Iced Tea of Nestea™. Ooh-la-la! Extreme yumminess! And we also ate Kettle Korn™ while watching TV!

   This may be the best birthday celebration ever! Although I celebrated some of my birthdays at malls...