Megan

I suppose you haven't met Megan, right? Well, in this part, you will!

   I was walking on the streets of Vaneville when I saw a beggar. She was an orphan, named Megan. I gave her a dollar. To my surprise, she jumped with joy! Yes, it was a dollar that is maybe a low amount of money. I didn't know poor people would feast on a dollar. I noticed she was about to give it to her friend. I thought, I could give more dollars for everybody! But they were 10. And Megan gave the only dollar she had! I cannot believe that these kinds of people are still kind and giving even in times of need. My conscience reminded me that I don't have any friend even at school,(because they said I'm ugly) so this is a chance to make friends with people who are not the same with my state of life. I knew her name because her other friends shouted at her, "Megan, hurry! It's time to beg!" I was heartbroken when I found out that the alms other people give them were cents, candies, plastic and other stuff that a normal person would never think as an important thing. Megan treasured everything the other people gave her. That's what everyone acts like. She told me that she never saw her father. Her mom said that he died while he was on sea. Her mom then died, too, because of pneumonia. I was touched. I guess this is the same story other beggars have. They were living like this because no one would guide them. I told Megan, "Go and live well. Pursue your dreams. You can do it!" From that day, she stopped being a beggar and instead, searched for vacant work positions. And one day...

   Remember Sandra's ticket? Well, I am gonna use it! I went to the Cinema. Sandra's movie is called "Escape to Earth". A story that tells about a plan of a little girl to escape back to Earth from Mars. She woke up there and needs to come back to attend her graduation. I saw the ticket cinema. I should go to Cinema 8. I walked there and gave my ticket to a familiar girl. Think, think... Aha! Megan? I knew it! She said, "I did follow your guidelines and I guess, I succeeded! Here, I have a gift for you. Open it after you get home." I nodded. I went in and found my seat. The movie was totally AMAZING! Full of action, comedy and drama! After the show, Sandra popped out of nowhere and said "Hi!" to me! Then, when I went out, we were followed by mobs of people! I went home and opened Megan's gift. It was a picture frame of the two of us! I displayed it on my bedside table. I took a nap.

   That's Megan, full of surprises!