Goodbye Daisie!

The phone rang at uncle's house. My cousin Daisie called to ask us if we wanted to take her to the Nashville airport.

   I agreed and put on my sunflower dress and trench coat. I used my yellow flats and Kipling™ sling bag. I asked uncle Martin if he could go and he just said, "Yep.", in a low tone and sluggish voice. "Then go and dress up, I'm done!" I replied. As fast as lightning, he had his checkered polo shirt, grandpa sandals, stone-washed jeans and 70's popular mafia hat!

(P.S. If the "mafia" spelling is wrong, "Sorry!".)

   I was surprised, "Uncle, you still wear those?!" "Of course, Mimi!" (He always calls me "Mimi" when he's happy. :( ) Then, we went.

   It was traffic so I had a short nap before we reached Grandma Pamela's house to get Daisie so she could ride her plane and take off to Italy. I saw her and said "Bye!" to Granny Pam. We rode a taxi and waited in the airport. I excused myself to the CR.

   I saw Vinda as cold as ice, pale as a dove and tired as a runner who ran 10 miles straight! I gave her my hotdog sandwich and hugged her.

   I left and took Daisie to her plane. I waved at her and both of us cried.

   Uncle and I went home. We wanted to know if Daisie was okay, I hope she'll always be...