Polka, Stripey, Cross! (designing and knitting time!)

Awhile ago, Uncle taught me how to knit. I then designed clothes to use as my knitting pattern.

   After 15 minutes, I finished a polkadot design with fuchsia pink color! I started knitting and finished a shirt after 30 minutes! It fits me!

   Next, I did a purple stripe design. I made a skirt with my design and finished after 40 minutes.

   Last, I made a hat of cross design with sky blue color, it was tricky though! :( But I finished it after 50 minutes!

   I wasn't contented, so I made a hand bag! :) Its design was a mix of all my designs! But this was the hardest thing to knit! :( Anyway, I finished it after an hour! *sigh*

   I wanted them to look fabulous and glamorous so I placed some ribbons, sequins and a bit of glitter! I put a special touch on each. Using a paint pen, I wrote my initials to prove it's my work!

   I wore them all and showed uncle Martin. He said, "Wow! Glamorous, fabulous, cute and stylish! Good work, mademoiselle!" I didn't know he speaks French...

   Anyway, I took a picture of myself as a remembrance. I also photographed each of my works! I thought that I was a good creator of lots of stuff, but there's more things to discover and know...