Aunt Mara's Visit

Awhile ago, Uncle Martin told me that my favorite aunt was visiting us here! Yay! Then we quickly arranged and cleaned the house so it will be nice, clean, organized and comfortable to be in. After 35 minutes of cleaning, Aunt Mara called us. Before we picked up the phone, she rang the doorbell!

"Hola, soy Mara! Ooh, glamorosa mademoiselle!" She loves to talk in French, she taught me some like; casa, tasa, and others.

Anyway, I greeted her in Japanese. "Ohayoo! Arigatou!" We laughed and sat on the couch. She gave me Baron's ® Milk Chocolate! And 5 language books and a dPad! I was so thankful. Suddenly, she scooped a pink box.

"Mia, I worked in a diamond mine for 3 years. We worked hard to get a single diamond, and we got a REAL one! Here in this box is a 3 inch diamond just for you! Take it." She always told me stories when she visits.

I opened the box, I saw a treasure! I'm getting rich! Hahaha! I cried a bit, "Thank you..." I got a small bag and slid the box inside. I hid it in my cupboard and locked it.

I hugged aunt Mara and she gave me 4 pairs of Skechers, Kafok, Fila, Nike and Adidas shoes! I kissed her and she waved goodbye. "I'm going, gonna mine diamonds for you darlin'!" She said. "Bye Auntie Marina! I'll miss you!" (Totally)

Although she visited for a while, I'll treasure it through the years...