When I was sleeping...(a story of dreams)

Mia Walters:
When I was sleeping... I dreamt that Vinda and I found out that there was a secret passageway in the janitor's closet. We went inside down, down and we saw Uncle Martin. We quickly hid and I told Vinda to run away. I showed up to Uncle Martin and went with him home. Then when we encountered Willie Wonka's chocolate factory, many tiny choco men took their swords and chased us! We jumped over logs, kicked stray chocolates out of the way, threw heavy and big chocolates to the choco men and saved our lives. Then we fell into a huge tunnel and we saw Vinda! I then woke up.

Uncle Martin:
When I was sleeping... I dreamt that I saw my grandmother's mother that was being attacked by ants! I wasn't there yet. She was screaming loudly, with pain. Grandmother Lisa and Mother Diana tried to remove the ants but they just transferred on their bodies! I was riding a bus and we passed Mom Diana, Grandma Lisa and Grandmama Rina. I told the driver to stop and I went to their spot. I removed the bad ants with the help of the kind other passengers of the bus, even the driver. I thanked them so much and we saved the day! Then, I woke up.

Mom Yohna:
When I was sleeping... I dreamt that Mia was in the hospital, because she had pneumonia. I didn't know it because I was at work and was on an important meeting. Mia's lost sister Jane, went there and cried and cried. When I was informed by her, I just prayed really hard because I can't leave. Even Martin was in his little house and it was traffic, he just prayed. The three of us cried, and prayed. After minutes, Mia was alright! Then, I woke up.

Dad Ray:

When I was sleeping... I dreamt that I was in a classroom in Mia's school. I was a teacher. One of my students was a child of a wizard. He waved his wand and all of us, except him were changed into butterflies! Luckily, a pretty fairy went in. She was the little wizard's mother. She waved a bigger and brighter wand, and all of us changed immediately back to human form! Then, I woke up.