Shopping Spree! :)

I had just returned from visiting Vinda when I remembered the time when I won a spelling bee contest when Jane came back. I saved some of the money and I plan to do a "One-In-A-Lifetime" experience! *drumroll please* Shopping spree time!

I will use the money to...

1.Buy some toys for Vinda.

2. Buy more art materials and notebooks for myself.

3. Buy a new jacket and computer for myself.

4. Throw 10¢ in the wishing well.

5. Buy Uncle Martin a new "Men's Health" magazine.

6. Buy Dad a water bottle.

7. Buy Mom a perfume bottle.

8. Buy Jane a new dress.

9. Buy Gie an awesome bag.

10. Buy Red 20 towels.

I began to write my checklist. I told Uncle that I'll just buy some stuff for an hour. I waved goodbye to him and went to the Consumer's Lodge.

I searched for toy houses like "Toy Wonder". I bought a bunny stuffed toy and a pink butterfly pillow.

After that, I looked for a school supplies center. I bought 5 notebooks in different colors and a history book about Ancient California.

I then looked for a blue jacket. I saw one in a department store beside the toy house. I bought it. Suddenly, I noticed a green computer beside the cashier. $85 was its price! Wow! Then I quickly grabbed it. I paid them all at Cashier 12. I went out.

I wanted to rest on a seat beside a well. I remembered my checklist and searched for what's next. "4. Throw 10¢ in the wishing well." Beside me was a well! I wishes to...(It's a secret!) Then I threw a coin. *blub, blub, blub*

#5 was a magazine, so I looked in the bookstore. I saw a magazine that was worth $8. I immediately paid it to the man.

Next was a water bottle. I saw a bottle shop at the end of the street. I saw perfume bottles and water bottles! So I bought 2 things in 1 shop!

I forgot Jane's dress and Red's towels so I went back to the department store. :( Luckily, it was a short line now, not like awhile ago that it was 6m long! :) I bought a red and white dress with lace. I also bought 20 colorful towels.

*sigh* I went back home with heavy paper bags! :( What a long day! But I have to go to many places to give my gifts. Phew!