Chapter 5.

My mom finds a parking space and parks the car. I get out of the car, grabbed my duffle bag filled with necessities such as spare cloths, toothbrush and toothpaste,etc. I tell my mother I love her and she says it back. I turn my heels and head for trail. 

        The trees seem to be in a better mood, then again it is the first day of summer. The air is warm in the hot sun. I already started to feel tired. Why couldn't it be cloudy today? After a few minutes of walking, my thoughts go over the days events. So, I saw a lot of girls crying, I got a volleyball to the face, and entered my first relationship. Wow, who would of thought that I would found somebody and on the last day of high school. The odds were in my favor I guess. 

        I finally got to portal and brace myself for the crazy ride to come. I enter and close my eyes shut. I could feel strong winds flowing through my dark hair. The winds pound my face so hard it almost hurts. The screeches of the winds haunt my ears. Luckily, I can see sunlight straight ahead.

        Unlike the first time I came here, I actually caught myself before I could trip and roll down the steep hill. I carefully walk down the hill towards the little dirt road. I notice someone standing right next to two horse. He welcomes me with a warm smile and waves. 

        "Well, look who's back for another whole summer." says Peter. His broad arms crossed on his chest over his armor. His black short hair that is spiked in the front makes it very noticeable. If I wasn't best friends with him, I would admit that he was very handsome, but for me that is a difficult task.

        "What are you doing here?" I asked. Peter never really comes to pick me up. He gives me a devious smile which worries me a little. "Well, I decided to get you since last week you said it was the last day of school and I thought you might needs some comfort." he responded. I laughed and a little surprised. I know he can be nice guy, but  he doesn't comfort people. That is why we are knights in training, we show no mercy, well here I don't show mercy.  

        "Actually, today was a great day. It was very interesting." I explained. I can feel my face starting to blush. I cover my face with my hands so Peter can't see. He always judges me. Sadly, Peter sees my face and justs laughs. "Looks like someone finally got in Matthew's arms."  

        I give him a look but its hard to since I'm so happy. "Yes, me and Matthew are finally dating."  A small smile appears on his face, but it quickly fades and his eyes meets the ground. That's strange. I'd imaged him being a little more happy for me. He knew that I had strong feeling for Matthew. There was a moment of silences, but Peter decided to break it. "Hey, I heard that King Charles has a lot of chores for you." he smirks. I give him a fake smile in response and got on my horse which was brought by Peter for no reason at all. We both command our horses to ride and we were on our way to Aquam.