Chapter 2.

" What? How... how did you know?" I asked. I am absolutely terrified. So many questions are running through my head. "How long have you knew? or Who told you and Why are you telling me this now when we are about to leave?" 

        " It was kinda obvious, I mean I knew for a long time but I just wasen't sure." he respond.  Wow. I can't believe he knew for a long time. But why is he telling me this now? Why now when I won't see him for a long time? But all I can think of is this one question.

        "So, where do we go from here?" I asked, hoping that we would even if he doesn't want to be with me, we could still be friends. 

        He looks stright into my eyes. I love his beautiful, blues which matches perfectly with his blond hair. They remind me of the ocean. It makes me want to just dive into them. He puts his hands near my face and rubs his thumb on my cheek. My heart is racing like crazy. I just keep my eyes on him, then next thing I know, his lips are on mine.

        His lips are soft and warm. My heart is pounding and I can feel some sort of energy inside of me. I put my arms around his neck, and he puts his around me. I want this kiss to last forever, but Matthew slowly pulls away. 

        "Does that answer your question?" he asked, with a big smile. God I love his smile. 

        I give him a smile in return and say " That pretty much sums it up." 

        Matthew gives a little laugh and takes my hand. I can't believe this. It feels like a dream, a dream I never want to wake up from. Then I realized that I just entered my first relationship! I know it sounds sad that I never dated anyone, but I was always told not to have one. My parents said school first and relationships afterwards. Also, I am not the pretties girl in school. But right now, I really don't want to think about negative things. I just want to look and kiss Matthew all day. 

        "So....when should we see each other again?" I asked. We both have to go home and since its the last day of school, we won't see one another until after summer break. What kind of relationship is that?

        Matthew smiles and says, "How about Monday night? Since you seem to be busy doing something on Friday,Saturday and Sunday night." 

        I pause for a little bit. I really wish I could tell him the I'm always in Aquam every week. However, I would get banished and frankly I love that place to much to leave it.

        "Um.... sure that would be great."I respond. 

        "Okay I'll text you then."he says. I notice my mom's car coming toward the entrance of the school. Its time for me to go to Aquam. I tell Matthew goodbye and start walking towards the car, but Matthew holds me back. 

        "Have you forgotten something." he says, with a mischievous smile on his face. I don't know what he is talking about until he pulls me closer to him.

        "Oh, sorry." I said. Then I gave him kiss and went to the car. Once I'm in the car, my mother gives me a smile. 

        "Are you ready to go?"she asks. I nod and look out the window. I see Matthew looking back at me, so I give him a wave goodbye. He waves back and in a few seconds, he is out of site.