Chapter 4.

Once we got there, the citizens of this kingdom was curious about why the knights were coming with a child with strange cloths and shoes. We entered the village and everyone started surrounding us, trying to get a glimpse of me. The knights started telling the people to get out of the way and to just go behind them. I was causing a lot of attention, which was something I'm wasn't used to. I'm still not used to it.

        Honestly, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. Finally, we got to the castle. It was huge. Made with strong grey stone. It seemed it has aged a lot through the years and has some vines running up the walls. It looked so magnificent and strong. Then there he was. His poster is perfect. He seems to very stubborn, but he gives me smile as the knights pull me down the horse. His golden crown reflects the sun's rays. 

        The knights drag me towards the King, making me face him. He gives a nod to the knights signaling them to take me inside. We enter some sort of grand hall and at the end of it, there was two big thrones. One for the King and  the other for a queen. Once the Kings sits on his throne, the knights drags me to the front of the hall.

        Everyone in the village comes in the room. How am I attracting so much attention? That never happens!  Everyone is looking at me like I am a monster that will destroy the entire kingdom. The King asks for silences and everyone ends their conversation. Then he faces me and asks me:

        "Mysterious girl, why are you here? Where did you come from?" he asks. I know I have to say something or that could end my life. I'm speechless for a second but I manage to speak.

        "My name is Megan Cortes. I don't know why I am here. I just got here by some portal." I replied. Even though I'm only six, I sound like I am twenty. It seems to surprise the villagers for some reason and the King gives me a serious look.         

        "You came from the other world?" the King asks in a stern, demanding voice. It startles me and I take a step back. 

        "Um...yes." I respond. The King's eyes widen and surprise fills his face. 

        "Do you have the marks?" he asks. He is becoming more intimidating by the second. I don't know what he is talking about for a few seconds, but I mange to get what he is saying.  I show him my mystrious dimond marks and everyone gasps. The Kings eyes looks like its going to come out of his head. 

        "Where is your father and mother?" said the King. 

        "They are in the other world." I replied.         

        "I need to talk to them for a second. Can you get them?" he requests. I then realize how worried my parents must be. Man, I'm going to be in so much trouble. I give the King a nod saying that I shall get them. After that, the story is in pieces. I got my parents which took a lot of convincing, they talked to the King and also the Queen, who decided now to show up. And after that, I am now the girl with a double life and who is always busy. 

        "Hey, we're here." said my mother. Her voice interrupts my thoughts.