Chapter 11.

"Well, look who it is." I say. I grab my duffle bag and walk down the hill towards Fayre. I'm surprise to see her. She never leaves Aquam. I was expecting to be alone. 

        "I always wanted to pick you up, but Peter is determined to get you instead." she says in her sweet low voice. We walk towards the horses and I help her get her saddle on. We ride at a slow pace through the forest. I feel like if we speed up, she could fall off. 

        "So, how was your date?" she asks. I almost fall off my horse when she asks. No one but Peter knew about Matthew and my friends. But for what happened yesterday I'm starting to regret it. "How did you know about it?" 

        "Peter wouldn't be quiet about it. Once I thought he was going to punch someone." she says. This makes me worried. I didn't know he felt this way, especially about me. I always thought he would be with Eglantine. They're both friends and never fight so why not. Besides, she knows how to cook. 

        "Oh, that's interesting." I stuttered. The whole way to Aquam, we were silence. No one spoke and I was okay with it. I always rather sit in silence with my thoughts instead of others speaking for me. As someone could tell, I am not social. 

        We finally get there and head towards the stable. "You can go. I'll put your horse back." I say. Fayre nods her head and leaves. As I put the horses in the stables, I hear someone running towards me, calling my name. I turn around and see the Queen. 

        She holds her beautiful blue dress up as she runs, her brown hair flowing. She come to a stop and I quickly bow. "Queen Kenley, how my I assist you?" She smiles, her fair face worn out from running. 

        "My husband needs you in the Great Hall immediately. They are having a gathering to discuss about the wild dog incident." she explains. I thank her for telling me and I'm off. I sprint as fast as I could to the Great Hall. I bust the doors open, causing the people inside to turn their heads. 

        "How kind of you to join us." says King Charles. He is next to one of the tables, his hands gripping on to some sort of paper. It's all wrinkled and old. Must be one from the Creative Age. It's when the founder of Aquam started to develop the Kingdom. However he started to go blind. That's when he started to write and paint strange things. But those ended up to be the Prophecy. 

        I walk over to stand next to the King. Peter is standing right in front of me. I give him a nod and focus on the King as he speaks. I'm surrounded by the council of Knights, the wizard, and Queen Kenley. "I have called this gathering to say that the time has come," King Charles says, his voice loud and clear, "The time where the Prophecy will be for filled." 

        The Knights and the wizard all mutter to one another. I see an alarming look on Peter's face. He knows about the Prophecy, he knows what I have to do. "Your Majesty, are you sure? I thought it would occur many years later." asks one of the Knights. 

        "That's what I thought. However, yesterday Megan was attacked by a wild dog and bit her." he motions me to show the bite. I pull up my sleeve, unwrap the bandages and show the hideous, blood mess to the others. 

        A few of them let out a gasp and I cover up my injury. "The wild dog had dark magic inside it's veins. The Dark Forces are among us. This is why I called you all here, to prepare Aquam for these Forces." 

        Everyone exchange glances. We all know this was coming soon, but we never thought it would happen this soon. "What must we we do?" asked Peter, who surprisingly sound very confident. 

        "First we must prepare the knights, then find and prepare the Prophet. Last thing we do is tell the people. We must not start any panics before we are ready," King Charles says, his face all serious, "No one here tell anyone about this, or you will be sentence with treason."