Q&A Part 2

(Completely unnecessary but I love this gif of America and don't know where to use it)

Here are your answers for the "Trust Me" Q&A!

America

Q: Have you ever thought of using your super speed to mess with the team? Hide things, draw on their faces...etc? It'd be hilarious and might help you deal, establish a good relationship with all of them again :)

A: Honestly, I never considered using my powers in that way before, but it sounds like fun! I do like to run into a room, give Steve a kiss, and run out faster than he can see me. It's really cute, he gets super flustered and no one knows why except him. Once I get a little more settled in and confident around the team again, I might have to try that. I'm already thinking up ideas for Tony...

Q: Besides Steve, who do you trust most on the team?

A: Natasha. She's been super understanding with me these last few weeks. She's a good friend.

Q: What is your favorite song from Dear Evan Hansen?

A: How am I supposed to pick just one?!? They're all amazing, but I think my favorites are "Words Fail" and "Only Us."

------------------

Steve

Q: What's the worst thing Tony did to embarrass your lack of knowledge in modern tech?

A: He just likes to ask me to do things he knows I'll get confused about in front of people. It's not fun.

Q: Who would you challenge to a karaoke duet?

A: Honestly, I'd like to hear Nick Fury sing. But he wouldn't, so I think I'd challenge Natasha, just to see what she would choose for a song.

Q: What is your favorite thing about America?

A: Her passion. Once you get past her walls, she's this really amazing, wonder-filled person. When she talks about the things she loves, her eyes light up, and her face is animated, and her gestures are enthusiastic - it's so beautiful. Not many people have that spark in them. When I took her out in New York, she showed me all of these little art shops only a few people have heard of, she was so full of life. It's the same way when she talks about Broadway. I'm definitely taking her to see a show sometime. Definitely her passion.

-------------

Tony

Q: Between Fury, Natasha, and Clint, who do you choose to save your life if your suit malfunctions?

A: Well, generally I would say myself, but that's apparently not an option, so I'd say Fury. Clint would be completely clueless, and Natasha would probably be the reason the suit was malfunctioning in the first place.

---------------

Natasha

Q: The closest time you were about to strangle Tony for something he did to you or other members of the team like endangering them on a mission or a prank? Great fan, btw Agent Romanoff :D

A: First of all, thank you for saying that. Most people pick one of the other Avengers as their favorite. The closest time... you have to understand, so many of those times are flooding to my head right now, I'm not sure how to pick one. Pretty much every time he's tried to flirt with me.

Q: Would you say you relate to America because of your past?

A: Definitely in some ways. When I first met America, I felt bad for her because I knew what it was like to be ashamed of your past, to hate yourself. However, circumstance saved me just like it saved her. We have a closer bond now because of our similar situations.

---------

Bruce

Q: How's Eliza?

A: You know about Eliza? She's great. At least I think she is. She's currently in California, at Stanford. Still studying to be a biologist, and I still have more PhDs than she does, which is great. The last time I saw her was a few months ago, during the Battle of New York. She was helping victims on the streets, but she headed back to college as soon as she was done. She was also on the SHIELD research team for locating America. I haven't talked to her in a while. I probably should. I think she gets lonely at Stanford, but I get wrapped up in my work and so does she. I would invite her to Avengers Tower, but it's kind of dangerous, especially since she has no powers. I love her, though.

—————-

I also thought I'd just share a few fun facts about this book, because a lot of planning went into it and a lot of changes have been made from the original plot.

1. It was originally called "Amnesia."
2. I came up with the idea part of the way through writing "The Prince and the Sol."
3. I've wanted to write a Cap fanfic for FOREVER.
4. America went through many name and character changes, unlike Eliza, who I knew right away. Her original name was Tori Barrett, and she wasn't going to be kidnapped by Hydra until much later in the storyline, sometime around The Winter Soldier or Age of Ultron.
5. As an author, I find it harder to write from America's perspective in comparison to Eliza because she is much more closed off, so it's harder to tell how she's feeling at times.
6. I'm planning on three books for this series.
7. There are a lot of plot twists coming up, so always be on the lookout for foreshadowing and Easter eggs.
8. She's a Gryffindor!
9. America's favorite music artists would be Alanis Morisette, Bon Jovi, the Beatles, and Camila Cabello.
10. I'm not sure Eliza and America would get along that well, to be honest. Eliza might be a little too selfless for America's taste. I think they'd get along okay, but they'd never be besties.
11. Eliza DOES exist in this reality of the MCU.
12. Anyone have superhero name suggestions for America???