Chapter Twenty Two

"Happy birthday, my love." I watched the clock strike midnight on my phone and I kissed Matty lightly while he laid his head on my lap.

I went to pull away from him to sit up straight to go back to rubbing my hands through his silky brown hair. Instead he playfully placed his hands on the back of my head and forced a long and playful kiss but in Spiderman style.

"I missed that." He playfully pecked his lips on mine before finally letting me sit up straight, "I love you. I love you so much."

We had so much fun today, and I couldn't be more happier with how it played out. Not only did we secretly get hitched, but we got to go to the zoo, go to the beach, and we even explored the city and went to the music festival they hold each night.

It was truly an experience to remember, not only were we full of smiles and laughter but we were learning and seeing another cultures everyday life and I think that it's a beautiful thing. We all have different cultures but this one is by far the most alluring one. And most importantly, I get to spend it here with Matty.

I've always seen the world in black and white, never in color. I've never identified one by skin color or how they talk, we are all human at the end of the day and we are all being put here on the same earth.

I have no right to judge others for the way they dress or hate them because of the family they grew up with. It's not my right. It'll never be my right.

"I love you, too." I giggled at his happiness and excitement, "I still can't believe I'm your wife."

"I can't believe I'm your husband. Have you told anyone?" he smiled at me while I started playing with his hair again.

"I think we should tell Kelia but I don't know." I shrugged, "What if she is mad that she wasn't there?"

"Eh, I doubt it. As long as she gets to be a flower girl she will be more than happy for us." He turned to his side to face me keeping his head on my lap.

"You think so?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I know, so." He smirked at me before he started kissing my bare flat stomach.

I bit my bottom lip as he started to use his tongue to play around while he kissed my soft skin and I accidentally let out a light moan.

"I—" he kissed the left side of my stomach, "Love—" he kissed the right side of my stomach just as softly as before, "You." He kissed below my belly button and looked up at me with a sexual smirk on his face.

"I love you, too." It started to tickle but it's the kind of tickle that makes you want more.

"Make love to me." He jumped up and got close to my face with lust full in his eyes, "Right now."

"Right now? There are people who are up and will hear."

"Right now." He pulled his shirt off from his body and started unbuckling his belt that was holding his khaki shorts up in place all while kissing me.

His eyes and voice were filled with lust and sexual tension. It set the mood even higher than what it already was. He placed himself between my legs and started kissing my cheeks and all around my neck. His finger tips were hot to the touch of my skin, maybe it's true what they say—the first time having sex once you're married is a different kind of feeling.

I wanted him, I wanted more of him right now and I had no desire to hide it. As our breathing grew heavier with each other, he helped me take off my crop top that I had thrown on while we were in the city because of how hot it was outside.

It would be atrocious if the media found out about Matty and me getting married before Kelia did. I have a strange feeling I can't shake. She's going to be mad that she wasn't there to see it. I told her a lot of princess stories as she grew up and I think she had that idea in her head when she saw Matty propose to me.